Meet and Greet Part: 1

(Y/N POV)

I'm surprised my mom actually drove five hours up to New York to see Sawyer. It was hard convincing her, but I finally did it. We were waiting in line to get into the festival at 11:00. We weren't even considering coming this early, but we passed by and saw people going in. I begged my mom and told her that I needed to get a good seat to see Sawyer. Begrudgingly she agreed and I ended up getting front row seats! I've been waiting in the same spot for seven hours, and now it's time for Sawyer. I'm singing along to every song and going crazy over being this close to Sawyer. Once he finishes his set, someone comes on stage and says that he was going to do a meet and greet. How can you say no to that? By the time I ran over to get a ticket, I'm panting. Now we wait again. When there's only five people in front of me, I start to freak out. I am going to meet THE Sawyer Fredericks, the person who won season eight of The Voice. When the lady tells me I can go up to the table, I start to go shy.
"Hello," Sawyer says looking up at me. His eyes are gorgeous.
"Hello," I say looming down at my fingers. Sawyer takes my CD and signs it. "Thank you so much."
"You're welcome."
I shyly walk away and start freaking out over how I met Sawyer and how stupid I probably sounded. I start thinking of all the different things that could've been going through his head when he saw me. Then I came back to the realization: He will never remember me.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello! Let me just say that this part of the imagine actually happened to me, and I was freaking out. The photo is me with Sawyer. You guys are amazing for putting up with me. :)
~ N