𝟎𝟑 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

TASHI LIVED IN A CABIN with an old man. At first, Atticus had a crazy idea (which are all his ideas) that he was her sugar daddy. It might've been the tenth time he wanted to slap himself when he heard Tashi call the old man 'father.'

The cabin looked new; it had polished, dark brown walls and smooth, brown floors. There was a waterfall near the back of cabin, and it was surrounded by woods. Atticus could've sworn he'd seen a deer run by.

Tashi led him into a room and sat him on a couch. His eyes roamed around the room- there was a large bookshelf in the corner of the room that was filled with books. There were paintings on the walls, and flower vines spread through the room.

Tashi came back after a few minutes with a tray of food: a cup of tea, biscuits, and bread. She looked at apologetically, "Sorry, this is all we have. We've never had a guest."

What if she's lying? What if that old man is a serial killer and they're fattening me up for the kill?

Tashi gave him a blank stare, "It isn't poisoned, Atticus."

"Never said it was," he muttered.

"Tashi, my dear, give the human some room to eat," the old man spoke. Atticus was startled, when the fuck did he get here?

"Sorry, Atticus." She didn't look sorry.

The old man, Tashi's father, sat down on the couch across from him. He had a long beard and deep, blue eyes. He looks like the shorter version of Dumbledore.

"Is there something funny, son?" The old man questioned.

With a mouthful of biscuits in his mouth, he looked at Dumbledore. Oh shit, he's definitely going to kill me now.

"No, sir," he shook his head furiously.

Dumbledore looked at him, still curious, and asked, "Would you like more tea?"

Atticus glanced down and saw that he finished his cup. He politely declined as Tashi slowly came back.

She sat down next to the old man and nodded her head. Yeah, they're definitely going to kill me.