"I fucking hate you tara!"

"Hey Wes what's up?"

"Y/n...we need to talk.."

"Is everything ok?"

"Tara has been cheating on you.. with me."

"Oh. What?"

"I promise you it was never my intention to hurt you or anything , i like tara and we started doing things at the beginning of aug-"

YOUR POV

She cheated on me? Is this why she has been acting so distant? So mean? I fucking hate you tara! I decided to text mindy.

Me: Mindy, tara fucking cheated on me, can you come over ? Holy fucking shit

Mindy: on my way.

Within less than 10 minutes Mindy showed up with a box of tissues , a bunch of chocolate , she embraced me in a hug. "Seriously ? A box of tissues" 
I chuckled . "I'm not that hurt " I added . "Your not?" Mindy asked . "Well, I am, but like you know.. Amber" I looked up at Mindy and smiled. " no fucking way! Y/n I knew it ! I knew you liked her!" She exclaimed , proud of herself . " I just can't believe that Wes decides to call me and make it seem like he didn't do anything wrong. He's supposed to be my friend and he has been doing things with my girlfriend ? What the fuck." I start to rant. "Should I text tar-" I began to ask before Mindy cuts me off my aggressively grabbing my face with both hands "No, no! no! no !" She says . " Tara? Who's tara?" She questioned laughing, i laughed too. Mindy always knew how to make me feel better

"You know what we're gonna do cause we don't have school tomorrow? A slumber party, with Amber , at my house, wait no, here , Wes might be at my house with Chad ." Mindy planned . " you know what, I'm fuckin down." I said excitedly. "But wait, we just met Amber , are you sure she's gonna wanna come have a sleepover ?" I asked Mindy. "She literally went in your car already today , relax, text her!" She demanded . So , I texted her.

Me: hey amber

Amber: hey:)

Me: I know it's like really fast and we just met today, but did you wanna come have a sleepover at my house with me and Mindy? I can pick you up or??

Amber: sure. I can drive there. address ?

I gave Amber my address , she was on her way and I started getting spam calls from Wes and Tara, including texts from Tara, I decided not to read them because I wanted to enjoy myself tonight.

WES POV

"I really fucked up , man" I said as I gave up trying to call y/n . "She'll forgive you sooner or later" Chad said taking a sip of beer , staring at the tv screen playing the ps4. "I just feel so bad, I didn't even mean to start doing things with Tara, it just kind of happened ya know?" I vented . "You know Wes, that Amber girl in 2nd period with us? I think she'd be good for y/n ."

AMBERS POV

I arrived at y/ns house and walked up to the door. I confidently knocked and the door opened almost immediately, it was Mindy and y/n standing behind her. "Do you like scary movies?" Y/n asked me from behind Mindy , i nodded and walked in. "You have a beautiful home , y/n" i said seductively. "Would you guys wanna live in a home like this when you are married ?" Mindy whispered i blushed and giggled and y/n didn't even hear it , she was on her couch scrolling through the horror movies section on Netflix . "Amber have you watched hereditary?" Y/n asked me, I shook my head knowing I have watched it , I just love it so much I wanted to watch it again. "Ohhh we need to watch it oh my god" Mindy shouted from in the kitchen , she was making popcorn.

Y/n put on hereditary and looked over at me and smiled . Y/n made me nervous but I didn't show it, I could tell she was nervous around me because she showed it a lot. Mindy came in with the popcorn and sat 2 big salad bowls of popcorn down, I looked at her confused and laughed . "Oh this one is for me, you guys can share that one, as she pointed to the blue bowl" y/n laughed and looked at me , we watched the movie . I sat to the left of the couch, y/n sat in the middle and Mindy was on the right.

YOUR POV

Once the movie ended Mindy stood up and looked at me and Amber . "Who wants to play truth or dare ?" She said smirking. "Oh I don't know mind-" I tried to say "we're playing" Mindy cut me off . "Ok, mindy truth or dare" I asked. "Truth." She said confidently . "What's your biggest pet peeve ." Mindy looked at me and smiled before she said "cheaters." I laughed at her and shook my head . Amber was left confused but she went along with it . "Y/n, truth or dare." Mindy asked . "Truth" I said. "Pussy. Do you believe that your gonna find someone new quickly after tara?" Mindy asked. "Who's Tara?" Amber asked me. "Taras my gir-" Mindy... once again cutting me off "tara is y/ns ex girlfriend , she cheated on her with Wes hicks." Mindy said smirking. "Oh" Amber said, slightly smiling. "Amber, truth or dare" I asked Amber. "Hmmm... dare" she said, smiling devilishly.
I moved closer to her. "I dare you to kiss me.. on the lips ." I whispered, but loud enough so Mindy could hear, the gayness was making Mindy excited . "Well , which lips y/n?" Amber replied smirking . She chuckled as she took her right hand and pulled my face in for a kiss on my lips on my face, even though I wish they were the other lips. "(Insert Amber and your name ship name here)" Mindy said , ruining the moment. I shook my head . "Well Would you look at the time ?? It's bed time!" Mindy exclaimed while fake yawning. "I'll take the guest room." She added before quickly running upstairs to the guest room.
"I guess you will be sleeping with me?" I said to Amber while chuckling . "I'd like that." Amber replied.