"Can we do it"

( Warning: Smut will be in this chapter, yes, smut already, it's wattpad, what did you expect ? )

I led Amber up to my room. " do you need any water or food or anything before we go to sleep?" I asked amber, she shook her head. "Alright, the bathrooms just outside the door." I said as I pulled down the covers so me and Amber could get in. We got under the covers and just sat there in silence, our faces towards the ceiling until Amber broke the silence .
"So what happened with you and Tara?" She asked. I turned to look at her and she turned to look at me .

"Tara cheated on me with one of my male friends , I'm not too worried about her anymore." I inform amber. "Well , good" Amber says as crawls to get on top of me , she then takes my arms and holds them down on the bed to have me pinned. "Cause I wanna give you something else to worry about." She said as she leaned her head down and whispered in my right ear. Both of my hearts were pounding. (Iykyk)
"I know you like me y/n" she said confidently but quiet. I nodded. I was blushing but I don't think she could see because my room was almost pitch black.
She leaned down to my ear again "I like you y/n" she whispered. "I want you." She added .

She begun grinding on me slowly. I sat up to take off my shirt which intended her to undress herself as well, I wasn't expecting her too but she took off her underwear, she left on a dark red lace bra that I could pretty much see her nipples in even though my room was dark. I laid back down and she got on me again. She put her index finger in around the top of my panties asking if she could take them off . I nodded and she began slowly pulling them off . Once she did she was on me and we were basically scissoring now from the position. "It feels like your wet" i whispered . "Maybe it's because I am" she said as she leaned down and left gentle kisses on my neck, making my toes curl. "Can we do it?" She asked me. "We're basically already doing it" I chuckled . She took her right hand and gently gripped it around my throat , and then moving it down to the centre of my chest and all the way down to my belly button. She then started scissoring me, well riding. We were both softly moaning simultaneously. She started riding faster and slowing down, speeding up, slowing down, blah blah. She kind of kept slipping off due to how wet we both were . She leaned down and whispered "did Tara ever make you this wet?" I shook my head and whimpered. She began going realllyyy slow. "I'm almost there.." I told her. She chuckled and started using her thumbs to run them against my boobs. "I want us to cum at the same time." She told me, I nodded . "I'm going to cum soon too." She was speeding up again and this time we both came , I covered my mouth to let out a moan and she didn't care, she just let out a "fuckkk" while she leaned her head up to face the ceiling. She laid back down with me, still naked , and she started kissing all over my neck, accidentally leaving some hickeys, which I didn't mind at all, it felt good. I gently pushed her off and I decide to give her neck and chest some attention too , as I did she was gripping my hair (if your bald you can just say she was gripping the skin on your head.) "Amber I think I really like you" I stopped kissing her body and told her. She let go of my hair (or head) and looked into my eyes . "I like you too y/n" she told me. I smiled at her response and I cuddled into her . "Let's get some sleep." I told her "mhm" she said in a sleepy voice .