"Im going to take you out on a date!"

We arrived back at my house. We haven't touched any of the actual food yet. "We should eat our food now in the house" i said . "Mhm!" Amber hummed happily . We went and sat on the couch and began to eat our actual food. "You know, I know your ex girlfriend hurt you, but just know I would have never done you like that." Amber told me while rubbing my arm in a comforting way. " I wouldn't think you would either , but if we ever end up being together and you end up becoming distant then I will know something is up" I chuckled. She tilted her head and smiled .

"do you know eleanor neale ?" I ask her, referring to the youtuber . "oh gosh yes I haven't watched her videos in so long" Amber replied. "Well let's watch her for a bit, while we eat. I told Amber, she nodded. Before we could even finish one video we were done eating, but the videos were quite long so that's probably why. As soon as the video finished I needed to announce something.

"I am going to take you out on a date!" I shouted, it startled Amber but she laughed it off. "Oh what? When ? Where?" She asked me. "Now, and you'll see when we get there." I grabbed her hand and dragged her out to the car with me, she was laughing. We got into the car . "Are you gonna tell me where we are going or is it a surprise?" She asked me. I looked at how beautiful she looked when she was anxious .
I opened my glove box and pulled out 2 concert tickets and handed it to her .

"I hope you like Billie Eilish" I said . She started freaking out. "These are front row tickets !!! How did you even get these!? Are they real?!" Amber started spitting out. I grabbed her face and kissed her to calm down. "Yes , they are real, now we got to leave now so we can be there on time" i said calmly. The rest of the car ride was Amber having the biggest smile on her face, I think I seen a few tear drops fall from her eyes as she wiped them.

We arrived at the arena and found our front row spots. The place was packed. Amber turned to look at me. She was about to say something but she didn't. "We're you gonna say something?" I asked .
"Oh, no I'm just so happy to be here, I feel like I'm dreaming, someone pinch me" she sighed as she closed her eyes. I pinched her and we both laughed. By then Billie Eilish was walking out on the stage , the intro of 'Happier than ever' playing . Everyone was screaming and cheering for Billie. When the beat drop to the second half of the song, Amber started jumping around and screaming the lyrics.
A couple more songs played until Billie Eilish started singing 'ocean eyes' the song that made her so popular. Amber started looking at me and lip syncing the song . The way her face was lit up by all the stage lights looked beautiful.

Once the song finished everyone was once again cheering as they did with every song, Amber pulled my face into a passionate kiss . Which caused Billie to notice . She cheered and leaned down to where we were . "Get up here you two !!" She told us. "Us?" I questioned while pointing my finger to my chest.  Billie nodded and my heart was pounding out of my chest. I took ambers hand to help her up on stage . Billie eilish whipped out a flag from under her shirt .

Billie held the microphone to her mouth

Billie held the microphone to her mouth. "What's your girls' names? " she asked us. "I'm y/n and this is my girlfriend Amber, actually, she's not my girlfriend yet, but this is our first date , and I want her to be my girlfriend."I said and then turned to Amber . "Amber Freeman, will you be my girlfriend" I said smiling. Saying this caused the crowd to cheer loud, very loud. Amber nodded her head and began  to cry happy tears and Billie eilish pulled us in for a hug . "This is what I love to represent, everybody give it up for Amber and y/n!!" The crowd went wild and we went back down to where we were and watched the rest of the concert .

The concert was over and me and Amber got back in my car . She sat in silence just smiling and staring at the road until she broke the silence . "I - I cant how- how did you manage to get us Billie eilish tickets ??" Amber stumbled over her words still at shock at just what happened. "I can do anything, I just can't believe she brought us on stage, we literally hugged Billie eilish." I said while laughing. "Y/n" Amber said. "Yes amber?" I said. "I love you." I slammed the breaks on my car. I looked over at Amber , hee face was worried, I pulled her into a kiss at the red traffic lights. "I love you too" and we drove home with my left hand on the steering wheel and my right hand interlocked with her left hand sitting on the glovebox.

Authors note : hello, I was having a difficult time choosing the concert , I didn't know if I should choose SZA, kehlani, or Tyler the creator or Billie eilish, so I just chose Billie. Also good for you, you asked Amber to be your girlfriend in front of a whole crowd and they all cheered you on plus Amber said yes.