detention

"Will you made it" Boris excitedly says. "Yea all i had to do was punch my bully in the face" Will states proudly, Jane looks up from the desk "Will, you did what??". "HAH!, did you not hear him he punched bully in face, right pretty boy?" Boris says. "Um yea, also Jane don't tell mom and Boris quit calling me pet names." Will said scratching the back of his head. "Why?, you afraid you gonna fall for me?" Boris smirks. "What?? no I'm not gay" "What is gay?" Boris asks. You don't know what gay is?? its when two guys like each other and kiss." Will states. "Oh does kissing my Theo make me gay?" Boris questions, "Uh i guess, wait you have a boyfriend?" "Why you ask, are you jealous." "No its just that you flirt with me time to time, you don't do that when you have a boyfriend. Its called cheating." Will snaps back. "oh, really? i didn't know."

~TIME SKIP DETENTION IS OVER~ 

"JANE WAKE UP DETENTION IS OVER" Will shouts while shaking her awake. "WHAT YOU YELLING FOR?? oh ok lets go home then cant wait to get out of this shithole." Jane mumbles. Before they go outside Boris drags Will into the janitors closet. "What the hell???" Will says before getting cut off by Boris bringing him into a kiss. "I've wanted to do that ever since i saw you, милая (darling)." Boris whispers. "But we met today?" Will says sarcastically. "Exactly." He says before kissing him again, he pulls away and asks "Do you want to come over later?". "Sure." Will says "But i need to go now want to come with me so you don't have to walk home?" Yes" Boris says.

~They get into Argyles van~

"can we just go to your house?" Boris asks, "Yea, sure." will responds. They arrive and Will drags Boris by the wrist to his room. They go in and Boris sits on Wills bed, "want to watch a movie?" "yes" Will puts on The Breakfast Club. Will falls asleep cuddled against Boris. "Мой милый мальчик"(my sweet boy"