GROUNDED..

It was the day after detention when I came home that day I got GROUNDED.

FLASH BACK

Me and El came back from detention by getting picked up by mom... which she never picks us up. So this is gonna be bad. We got into the car and me and el sat in the back of the car. It was silent most of the ride but she finally spoke when driving in the drive way of our house.

"I am disappointed in both of you. I mean Will what. were. you. thinking?!"

"El you too! Where did you learn to cuss?!" She yelled while slamming the door to the car.

We both got out the car and El looked as if she was about to burst into tears.

"El whats wrong?"

"I've never s-seen joyce this mad b-before.."

"Its ok the most we can get is grounded"

"whats.. grounded?"

"when you cant do certain things for maybe about a week. Things like see mike, have your phone, cant go out ect."

"but i need to talk to mike!"

"me too..but with boris."

"is boris that boy who always flirts with you with the russian accent?"

"yes.."

"AWWW i ship you too... hmm BILL!"

"whos bill"

"not whos bill. whats bill. also its your ship name"

"where did you learn ships?"

"max."

"understandable."

"we should go on a double date when mike gets here!"

"yea..sounds fun."

BACK TO PRESENT..

when mike gets here kept replaying in wills head as he stared at the ceiling until he heard a knock on his window.

"willy let me in!" 

"what the hell! BORIS WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE IM GROUNDED!"

"im here to see my sweet boy?"

"hurry up just climb in before my mom sees you!"

While will is trying to pull Boris in he pulls to hard and now they're on the ground. ON TOP OF EACHOTHER. COUGH borisisontopofwill ANYWAYS

"OW boris get off of me!!"

"i like where this is going willy."

"what the- WILL WHO IS THAT AND WHY IS HE ON TOP YOU, MY DUDE."

"ARGYLE GET OUT!"

'ok ok im sorry, carry on. brochachos"

"now where were we."

will pulls boris into a kiss with NO THOUGHTS ABOUT IT.