spicy

WARNING: boris has some spicy thoughts of will in the shower.. THIS WAS SO WEIRD WRITING.

After the best sleepover Will has had for a while he woke up by El knocking on the door

"Will! WAKE UP MIKE IS FLYING OVER TODAY!"

"WHAT? no way.. BORIS WAKE UP"

"what is it? cant a ukraine man get some sleep?"

"MIKE IS COMING HERE"

"no"

"what do you mean no"

"i dont want him hereee"

"it cant be that bad.. come on get ready!"

"i didnt bring clothes"

"oh, you can wear mine! i think i have a oversized shirt here somewhere" He said while digging through his closet.

"AHA i found it here" He says proudly while throwing Boris this t shirt.

"can i take a shower?"

"yea of course! the bathroom is two doors down the the left."

Boris quickly nods then proceeds to walk down the hallway and walks in the restroom. He takes off his clothes but starts thinking of last night. How will accidently brushed his hand over his..yk. He felt something looked down and there it was. A BONER. He quickly scrubbed his hair and washed his body, then did what he had to do. He slowly started touching himself, imagining his hand was Wills. Everything about Will drove him crazy. His brown hair that falls in front of his face, his hazel eyes that looked so innocent, If only he knew how he made Boris feel. He felt a knot in his stomach, he went faster until his "liquid" shot all over the wall. (ew clean it boris). He hid the evidence then got out of the shower got dressed and ACTUALLY brushed his hair, to look presentable as Wills boyfriend. As he walked into Wills bedroom he noticed Will combing his hair.

"Hey Boris!"

"Hey willy, when we going to pick up Mike?"

"In about 5 minutes.. did you actually brush your hair? YOU LOOK SO CUTE!"

"yes will i did brush my hair but it looks awful now"

"no it doesnt we just have to style it. CAN I STYLE IT PLEASE?"

"fine"

Will grabs his moms hairdryer from the drawer and grabs his brush. He sits behind Boris and brushes through his hair until he finds a knot and accidently pulls his hair. Boris grunts and Will blushes.

"oh em gee SORRY BORIS"

"if only you knew what you do to me, William."

"w-what?"

"I said if only you knew what you do to me"

"i dont understand? is it because i pulled your hair.. i didnt mean to hurt you"

"no, willy. you make me horny"

Will is speechless. He just sat there like an idiot with his mouth wide open and his eyes wide staring at Boris. Boris lifts his chin and leans in for a kiss. Which WIll does kiss back. But it slowly got more passionate. Surprise surprise they are now making out. They did no notice that everybody left to get Mike guess what. Theyre back now, with Mike.

"Hey will do you wanna play dn- WHAT THE HELL.?"