Part 2 ~ It's gonna blow!

The rest of The Cream Team has arrived at The Cream Team Headquarters.
"What will we do?" Kiwi asked.
"I dunno, but I'm starving. Maybe eating will help me think." Louzi puts a metal bowl in the microwave.
"Louzi wait, that's a metal bowl-"
The house was blown to smithereens, it was a sight to see. Somehow, on gods green earth, The Cream Team lived.
Sitting in the crater where the Headquarters used to lie, everyone slowly begun to wake up.
"Man I don't feel good.." Quinn rubbed his head. Suddenly, Quinn began to levitate and gain the powers of a super saiyan.
"Hell nah.. what is this? 💀💀💀💀💀💀" he said, unimpressed.
"Guys, I think my power relates to water or something, I got webbed hands and feet." Kiwi said, she approached the lake behind the now forgotten headquarters, and dived in.
"I can breathed in this, I can also talk to fishies." Kiwi held a fish as it was trying its best to breathe,
"Oh wait he wants me to put him back in the water." She threw the fish back.
Louzi sitting there, wondering what his power may be starts to focus on a fly.
"What the shit is tha-" Lasers shoots out of his eyes, killing the fly instantly, disintegrating it.
"Oh my god." Louzi said.
Ttut, excited to know what his power might be, eagerly tries to do basic superhero power moves.
"Did I not get one or something?" He questioned, the then got furious, "Damnit!" He exclaimed, his hands were in a fist when suddenly they became sticky (ew). He opened his fist and saw cream on his hand.
"You got cum powers?" Quinn asked.
"Ew-" Kiwi said.
"That's, that's weird bro." Louzi said.
"Guys I think my power is actually cool! Don't make fun of it, it could be useful y'know?" Ttut said.
"Uh ok if you say so." Quinn said.
The Cream Team learns to use their powers, and is setting off to retrieve their friend, Kmart.