Part 5 ~ The Search for a Canuck

Crossing through the border of the U.S.A to Canada, The Cream Team is on the hunt to find their fellow creamer, Kmart.
While driving though Ontario, Ttut slows down to asked a Canadian for directions.
"Oh god, um, excuse me, do you happen to know a guy named Naku? Fat? Pedo? About yay tall?"
"Hey bud I don't know who the fuck you are talking about. Hey bud if you are looking for pedophiles you need to go there ey."
The Canadian is pointing to a random ass street.
"Uh okay." Ttut started to drive down the street, the farther he drove, the worse the houses got.
Then, standing at the end of the road is a very evil looking castle.
"Is this his house." Quinn asked.
"I believe so." Louzi responded.
Everyone got out of the car to look in awe at the castle.
"Okay guys, I'll go in through the sewers and meet you guys there." Kiwi said, she turned her whole body into water and dripped into the drain.
"Guys I don't think she's coming back." Louzi said.
"Well, I guess we can't turn back now, let's get in there and save Kmart!" Ttut marched up to the door and spewed cream from his finger tips.
"I got this." Quinn said as he flicked the door and it flung open.
"Goddamnit." Ttut said.
_______
With Kiwi in the Sewers
_______
She became a person again and began to walk through the huge ass pipes in Naku's house.
"How much shit can a man shit to be this big that I can walk through the pipes." She questioned. Suddenly she discovered a way into the castle. She climbed though the pipes and emerged from the toilet.
"Oh nah... oh no...." She hopped out and began to look around the castle.
_______
With Ttut, Quinn, and Louzi
in the Castle
_______
They all entered the castle and began their search for Marty. They saw paintings of ugly ass OCs, cringing as they looked at them. Then they saw Kiwi walk out of a door,
"Hi guys." Kiwi said.
"You lived? How?" Louzi asked.
"I can breathe in water." She responded.
"Well, I guess we should find Kmart now." Ttut suggested, as they all continued their search for Kmart.
Will they find Kmart?
i dunno read next part lmao