Part 6 ~ The Climax

While searching for their friend, the rest of The Cream Team discovers a door. Again, Ttut tries to open the door with his cream powers but nothing happens, but Quinn steps in and punches the door in. Revealed inside is Kmart hanging from a birdcage.
Kmart looks up in shock,
"You guys made it? All this way?" He asked.
"Yes Marty, we had to save you from evil." Kiwi said.
Quinn stepped closer to open the cage door when suddenly Naku falls from the ceiling, laughing maniacally while on his way down. He slapped Quinn away, his Goku powers could not help him now as he was slammed into a wall.
"I'm okay, but I'm stuck." Quinn said.
"I got this." Louzi squinted at Naku and his laser eyes formed. Naku screeched and knocked Louzi away too.
"Guys I'm also okay, just stuck." Louzi said.
"Okay okay, I got this." Kiwi said, she spat water at Naku. That's it.
"Damn ok, Ttut you have to deal with this." She turned into a puddle of water and watched the fight.
Naku begins to swing his fist at Ttut, when he aims, Ttut blocks it with one hand. Letting out a loud scream, Ttut holds out his other hand and begins to form cream from his hand, he throws the final blow to Naku. He has creamed.
Quinn and Louzi are now unstuck for continuation and Kiwi is no longer water.
Quinn flies up to Kmart and releases him from his prison, he throws Naku in the cage instead.
"Thank you for saving me guys." Kmart thanked The Cream Team, and they welcomed him.
_______
While at the previous Cream Team Headquarters
_______
Tyme just got home from grocery shopping, he went to open the door to the headquarters and discovered the it has been blown up.
"My house!?!" Tyme exclaimed.