Part 4 ~ The Journey to Canada

The rest of The Cream Team begins their journey to rescue their brethren, Kmart, from the evil clutches of Naku.
The creamers were minding their own business when suddenly a little Naku robot spun out of the grown and began to attack them.
"What is that." Quinn said.
"I think Naku made it," Louzi picked up the little guy and saw Naku's ugly watermark on it, "Yea, it was him."
"Is that like the only one he has or something??" Kiwi asked.
But then, over the hill, a bunch of little robots begin to swarm on the creamers.
"Oh nah.. we gotta get out of here!!" Ttut exclaims, The Cream Team desperately try to get away from the little men Naku made.
They spot a car, their "friend" Venus is inside.
Ttut bangs on the window, "Venus!! You have to get us out of here man please!!" He begged, however, Venus declined.
"You guys have never been nice to me so why should I do this for you fuckers? You guys were always mean to me and I should've never trusted you guys-" in the middle of his dialogue, Ttut forcefully drags him out of the car and everyone hops in and leaves him there to die (😈). The Naku droids got him.
_____________
Time Skip by like Five Minutes
_____________
"Thank you for killing him." Quinn said, everyone slowly started to relax again. The trip to Canada has begun.
The car rolled up to a red light, everyone heard a sound coming from the car next to him. Everyone looked over in horror to see Sylveon and 9x.
"Look it's carrot dick, heehahahahahaahah." Kiwi laughed.
9x looked over, horrified to see The Cream Team in the car next to them.
"What are you creamers doing here?" 9x asked.
"We need to save Kmart from Naku." Louzi explained, 9x shook his head,
"Not if I save him first. NEEHEHEHEHE."
"Hang on guys," Quinn stepped out of the car and picked up the car with his goku powers and threw the car one hundred miles away, he stepped back in the car "Okay we can go now."
Ttut slammed on the gas pedal and floored it to Canada.