Recklessness

After she had fallen asleep, and after I convinced Rem not to murder me, I ended up telling everyone about what was up with Sorei

Buuuuut I kinda avoided the whole part where I kinda, ya know, yelled. At Y/n. Twice.

She ended up knocking out pretty deep, which meant that Rem dragged me out of the house to get Isla from her school, which was all well since I had my bike and I got her on the bike. I can't forget the look on those kids faces when I rocked up to the elementary school on the Zervoxi to get the little shit.

Isla was surprised to see me, as expected, but was more than happy, that devil-looking smile on her face the whole time.

Of course the bike got a lot of attention from the other kids, and their parents, or whoever was getting them. With that attention the eyes moved onto me since it was my bike, and I'm pretty sure these kids have no idea who I am.
"Woah, Isla! Who is that?"

She glanced over at me, made a face, and I immediately glared down at her knowing the type of person that she is as she turned to her friends with a smug smirk on her face.
"That is my big sisters boyf-"

"BEST FRIEND!"
I interrupted her with a yell, smacking my hand over Isla's mouth and throwing her onto the back of the bike before pushing the helmet on her head with an awkward laugh.
"I'm her sisters best friend."
I repeated, because I was not going to go through the exhaustion and embarrassment of her teasing, it is hard enough trying to hang out with Y/n when almost everyone around us are literally stalking us as though we're somehow gonna end up going out!

Before the kids could start asking more questions and before Isla could start shouting at me for grabbing her, I quickly climbed onto the bike behind her.

Dashi wasn't happy there was a kid on board.

You had better not go so fast now that you have a kid with you.

I rolled my eyes at him from under the helmet, Dashi was just as overbearing as Tadashi was, but at the same time I felt warm everytime I hears his voice. Even though Tadashi isn't here anymore, and Dashi just has his voice, it really helps to know that there's a part of him that's always gonna be here. This time it's the voice on my bike's computer system that Y/n put together for me when we build the bike.

Y/n.

I feel like shit, to be blunt. I felt really, really guilty about the way I had treated her as Cyber and when she had walked into my lab that morning, needing to see Baymax. Of course I was still right! I couldn't back off my words just because...Sorei...is...severely ill and she's crying, but still. Y/n has a bad habit of jumping headfirst into danger because she thinks she can handle it.

Sure, she's strong, we've all seen her throw a kick, and I'm pretty sure she's got something there if she was able to punch through a wooden door...oh my god she can punch through solid wooden doors and shrug it off like it was nothing big she just did, this girl terrifies me sometimes. So it was almost kinda unsettling to see her absolutely break down when we got to her house to see Sorei, and how unsteady she was whilst we were just talking on the couch trying to console her. Then again when Sorei looked like...yeah, I'm not surprised that she was absolutely hysterical, especially considering she raised him after his parents had died.