Characters

Amber Cassandra Taylor Smith

Age: 20Gender: she/herSexuality: straight (Don't lie to yourself)Height: 5'11

Age: 20
Gender: she/her
Sexuality: straight (Don't lie to yourself)
Height: 5'11

After Juliet left the small group she hung closer to Payton and Reese until they hit high school, when they were all 15 (16 in Paytons case) Reese moved and she tried to stay close with Payton until she was pulled into the popular kids group due to her glow up. She had no idea why Blake up and left East Yellowstone, nome of the group knew where They went, Amber was the second person they told about being non-binary and bisexual, Amber Happily accepted them (cough cough) and actually began to get closer with them after Reese snapped at them for being 'Different'. She and Payton were closer than the others as they were the oddballs of the group knowing how close Reese and Blake were, they stuck together until about 11th grade (Junior Year for Americans), afterwards contact was very low and rare but they still called to check in when Amber left for college in West Yellowstone. She cut contact with Reese after he left.

Juliet Raider Williams

Age: 19Gender: they/themSexuality: bisexual (they have a definite 'I will steal your girlfriend' vibe)Height: 6'1

Age: 19
Gender: they/them
Sexuality: bisexual (they have a definite 'I will steal your girlfriend' vibe)
Height: 6'1

They moved to Bozeman after their dad was killed in a car accident during sixth grade (First year of middle school for American readers gotta be inclusive to the terrible medical bills place -_-). They chose to not really say anything to the others and became a very closed off and quiet person (im mostly basing this off my own experience so if this isnt like others then idk vibe out with the Trauma) this was a couple months after they had come out to the group and Reese had been a douche bag about it (hes a little Christian boy). Amber and them had grown closer during those months before the accident (ahem foreshadowing), Amber was Blake's confident for a while. Blake didnt like Payton at the beginning and would throw food at him during lunch scared he was going to steal their bestfriend Reese, they had an almost instant liking to Amber (wink wink) but as time went on Blake tolerated him. They became kind of a dick in their new school and made very few friends and made terrible choices.

Reese July Rodriguez

Age: 19Gender: he/himSexuality: straight (homophobic)Height: 6'4

Age: 19
Gender: he/him
Sexuality: straight (homophobic)
Height: 6'4

He moved to Big Sky with his dad after his parents divorced (for a very good reason). He had been bestfriends with B̶l̶a̶k̶e̶ Juliet since they were in pre-school (dont think there is a specific name for it in America... Pleaee dont judge me if im wrong im from Canada), when the other two joined in Kindergarten he trusted B̶l̶a̶k̶e̶ in T̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ her opinion on Payton and disliked him for a while. Payton and him had a good friendship but it changed during grade 8 (final year of middle school) when Payton came out as gay and was in a relationship with a boy named Mark (hes really not important but... He can have a name.) A year after Reese moved. Reese didn't know better than to hate anyone who was 'different' due to his dads Abuse (not openly spoken about but if it is there will be a trigger warning at the beginning of the chapter!). Reese learned later in life that he was actually the one in the wrong (of course he doesn't admit it), he breaks out of the abisove cycle and decides to see if anyone in the group wants to meet up (Blake blocked him, Amber just never responds, Payton says maybe.). He had very few friends in his new school due to how religious he is.

Payton crystal Thomson

Age:21Gender: he/himSexuality: gay (imagine being in love with someone you will never have

Age:21
Gender: he/him
Sexuality: gay (imagine being in love with someone you will never have... Maybe)
Height: 5'5 (Imagine not being able to reach the top shelf)

Payton never left East Yellowstone. He wasnt as close to Reese or Blake due to Reese trusting Blake's opinion for the longest time, he was the last person to be told about Blake's gender and sexuality, he felt left out of the group due to how they acted, eventually he was more welcomed but was thrown back to where he stood before when Blake went quiet with no explanation, Amber tried to fix it but had no idea what to do and the group slowly began to fall apart at the seams when Reese showed his true self and Amber was bust trying to mend the relationshop Payton could only stand to the side and watch (socially inept fool). He came out gay and started trying to date guys but all of them (except Mark. We love Mark even if he isnt part of the story... At all) turned out to just be doing it for the status (you men are no better than some girls not all men-) he kept his go lucky personality up and tried to keep a cool head. He kept in contact with amber but never really ralked to Reese anymore out of fear he would turn on him like he did to Blake. He had been the tallest of the group until they all started growing and he just didn't. Amber would be a dick about being taller than him and Blake used him as an arm rest sometimes.

I changed a few things out of pure boredom and hatred for the terrible character descriptions but i wrote all of this once then accidentally closed the tab and had to redo everything... Then continued to rewrite it to perfection and accidentally click on some random thing and it reset my work... Again. This has been a struggle and its like two in the morning right now T-T

Thanks to PotatoLord on Picrew for the ability to make such amazing character designs!