Chapter 14: Garden Tours and Midnight Snacks

A/N: Hey everyone! Not much to say this week.

As always thank you so much for reading, and please enjoy chapter 14!

Word Count: 3989

_________________________________________________________________________

Will poured a big blob of blue batter onto the hot iron pan, letting out a loud hiss as it hit the metal. Jason took a bite out of his already made pancakes, which were far superior to the waffles Will and Percy seemed to adore so much. 

Hazel and Frank had joined them this morning, as much as he loved his friends, Jason certainly appreciated the change in company. He hadn't even seen the two of them since their quest with the seven. 

"So what's the deal with you guys and Waffles and Pancakes?"  Frank asked, his head propped up on his hand. He was gazing longingly at his food. 

Nico cleared his throat slightly, "Well you see, I won a Mythomagic tournament, we got McDonalds, and then Will asked a question that only has one reasonable answer!" He looked over at Percy with fake venom in his eyes. 

"I'm not even going to bother arguing this time," he said, almost defeated sounding. 

"It's one of the greatest divisions in our friendships," Nico said, spearing syrup-covered pancakes onto his fork.

Hazel stole a piece of azure pancake off of her brother's plate, "These are good, I must say," 

Jason looked over at the son of Hades, the boy wasn't there when he woke up. Instead, he had stayed over with Hazel and Frank, and when he saw the boy after they woke up his eyes were bloodshot like he had got shampoo in them or something. It was probably nothing but Jason couldn't help being concerned. 

"Right? Will is really good a Pancakes," He took a sip of water, "Anyway, at least I have one sane friend when it comes to breakfast food," Nico gave Jason a shoulder bump and laughed a boisterous, genuine laugh. The sound was significantly more familiar to Jason's ears as of recently but it was still rare enough that Jason appreciated hearing the sound.

Will appeared behind Hazel and Frank handing the two plates stacked with pancakes. With an offended look on his face, "I feed you, for free and you call me insane," he rolled his eyes, "Oh how kind of you to say," Will sat next to Percy and began fighting over the waffles with him.

Hazel smiled absentminded, "You're all so weird," she said "I'm so glad you haven't changed,"