part 1

(Quick warning: this story will include homos and swear words and mention of blood'

Isaacs pov:

'... ok this is extremely boring'
I turn my phone back down as i got comfortable in my bed. 'Ok hm, here's the options we can play ragdo- nah sanic chase looks way better'.
I press play on the screen and i start to load into the game.

(Pop!)

"Hm..." i hum to myself while standing on a spawn point I turn around and- "HOLY FU"

(Pop!)

..... "Jesus" i say to myself as i walk away. While I'm walking towards the giant building a feminine voice calls out to me, "hey!" "HOLY WTF" i flinch, that.. was terrifying "uh hi?"

"I'm just rounding up some people to be in a friend group! Wanna join?" She asks, "uhmmmmm" trying not to seem rude i slowly start to walk away when, "GREAT!" She yells sounding extremely impatient.

(Williams pov:)

'Oh my GOD ELLES ON THE CEILING AGAIN.' "GET OFF THE FUCKING CEILING YOU GOD DAMN FAILED ABORTION" i scream at Elle which made her fall face first into the ground while blood pools under. "That's not exactly what i meant.."

Then all the sudden Blair randomly showed up, "hey!- OH MY GOD" i cut her off "TRUST ME I DIDN'T MEAN FOR HER TO FALL!" "WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?" She responds.

I pause... 'OHH that's right'

"Let's give her an ice pack" i smile proudly While digging into my pockets pulling out a blue ice pack and throwing it onto Elle.

"Oh yeah, because that's gonna work" Blair says sarcastically, "shut up and wait"

........

'Slurp' all the blood disappeared from under her head

"THAT WORKED?" Blair shouted, "school nurses can actually teach you something" i smirk proud of myself  "surprisingly"

"Oh hey guys what's up?" Elle sits up making the ice pack go flying, resulting a man getting hit, the figure slowly approaches us rubbing his forehead.

'.. he looks so gay actually' i decided to see if my suspicions were right.

"Hey dude you gay?" "Only for your father" he responds with no emotion "my fathers dead" i say "even better"

....

The guy smirks proudly while we all stare at him not knowing what to say next.

"So uh" Blair breaks the silence, "let's introduce ourselves! So hes not playing with legit strangers" elle says, "honestly strangers also post por" Elle cuts him off "I'm Elle "

"William"

"Blair"

"Lord this is getting weird.. I'm Isaac"

"ALRIGHT, let's play a game" Elle smiles looking at us

(Isaacs pov:)

"Well i think it looks like shit" i laugh as I'm looking at two buns with burnt wood in the middle that blair calls a burger "this is why nobody loves you"

I look back to my burger as i overheard Elle say "this will make Gordon Ramsay proud" 'wait..' "Didn't he turn vegan?" I ask.

"ISAAC SHUT UP" she snapped
"Damn ok, chill man" i whisper chuckling to myself, i get back to my burger proud of my creation.

(Williams pov:)

After catching the cat i decided i was gonna drop it into the ocean because.. why not

First i checked if Blair was around before looking back at the minecraft looking cat in my arms, "bye bye" i say to the cat as i extended my arms over the water and

(Splash)

'My work is done' i think to myself as i turn around 'shit' Elle was running full speed over to me, "ELLE NO" i scream as she jumped in with the cat "FOR FUCKS SAKE ELLE"

(Blair's pov:)

I was enjoying watching Isaac struggle to put out the fire i created

"WHY IS THIS SO HARD" he screamed, i hold in a laugh "that's what she said" i smile proudly, "YEAH YEAH" Isaac yells back

(Time skip)

After a few minutes Isaac finally put out the flames, he looks at the now burnt burger meat, "BLAIR THIS IS COAL" he screamed "YOU LEGIT MADE COAL FROM A PATTY"

"Seems normal enough" i smile, "forgot you guys were created by Satan" he sighed.

"GUYS" William yelled, we both turned our attention to him, "uh William" Isaac starts talking "you have seaweed on your head", "yeah i had to swim to find Elle, still couldn't find her, ANYWAYS, i found out there's a potion that can make you become a RAT" William exclaimed.

"Oh! It seemed like you drank that years ago" i laugh, "haha very funny Blair" William says unimpressed.

(A/n: CONGRATULATIONS YOU MADE IT TO THE END, honestly i have no idea what to think of this and I'm proud to say that I don't really like it but idc SO HAH SUCKS TO BE YOU)