Part 2

(Quick a/n: Gay, dots like this ... alone means a time skip)

(Time skip till idk car ride.... Candy store)

(Ari pov:)

Listening to candy store for 4 hours really messed me up, every time we go past a candy store i start to fight the urge to say it, like Jesus. 'my mother is still smiling after hours of the same song, WHO DOES THAT?!? I'm so confused right now'

"Hey Ari? Can you ask mum for McDonald's?" My brother Isaac asked "..why?" "Because you're the favourite" .. 'fair enough' "hey mum can we get McDonald's?" I ask my mother "of course baby" 'ehhhh i already regret talking to her'

...

"Welcome to my candy store wowauao" "shut the fuck up mum" after that the trip was silent, except a few hums from my mother, 'i used to like candy store but she just had to exist to ruin it. Wait... if she didn't exist.. never mind' i sighed just wanting to fall asleep at this point.

...

"Alright! We're here" my mother parks then turning to us with a soft closed eye smile, i hum in return and open the car door to leave. As we all we were walking up to the front door my mother well Lucy started a conversation "so how's school Elle?" "Mum we are TWO STEPS FROM THE DOOR can't you annoy me some other time? When I'm not running on 2 hours of sleep." I complained.

"So Isaac? This house came with free furniture for 50 dollars" she smiles while unlocking the door "how sweet is that?" After the door opened i flew to the nearest bed and claimed it as my own, "OH MY GOD FINALLY" i yawn falling face first into the pillow slowly falling asleep.

(Isaacs pov:)

"What?!? No I'm not stupid what makes you say that?" Lucy questioned "free furniture FOR 50?! You know what, Im not even gonna explain" i sigh annoyed, "i still don't see the problem?" "Goodbye mum" i say walking to the free room.

...

"I'm bored as fuck" .. "let's play roblox again.. Jesus i need a life" i open the roblox app to talk to my so called friends.

I walk over to William who seems to be the only one here, "sup" i greeted "Elle" "what?" Right as i said that Elle falls from the ceiling landing right on her feet "hey guys, where's Blair?" She wondered, i smile and took my opportunity "up your as-." William cut me off "i have no clue" 'fuck you william' i thought glaring at him since he ruined the joke

"Let's play a game while we're waiting!"

...

"FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUU" i scream flipping off sanic while being chased, long story short i died, 'i hate this game' i sighed and tried to act like that never happened "legit almost got killed" i said walking away to a small building. i walked up the stairs and sat on the edge of the roof.

'Wait is that Elle?' I ask myself as i see a figure run straight into a car, i burst out laughing at the sight.

...

While walking i saw trash scattered over the floor and it immediately reminded me of someone "oh my god! Look it's Blair" i fake gasp at the sight, "excuse me?" "WHAT THE FUCK" i scream turning around, "JESUS BLAIR" she laughs then looks behind me "oh that does look like me" she says with no emotion on her face.

(Elles pov:)

I was being a child jumping across the road when suddenly i heard Isaac scream, i turn to the noise and.. "wait is that Blair?" [insert sanic song] "ohhh SHIIIIT"

(Williams pov:)

"Been at this same spot and I'm still alive" i say proudly, i jump off the small building and, "ow", i suddenly hear Isaac, "SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT" he yells to himself while running up a bunch of stairs "what is he doing.." then i spot sanic behind him "OH MY GOD"

...

(Isaacs pov:)

I lay on my new bed reading a story on my phone when my sister yells from the other side of the door, "come in!" I respond, "so me being the best little sister ever" she started "I've convinced mum to let us get whatever we want to eat" she smiles proudly

"Wow you being nice to me? This is an extraordinary find" i gasp dramatically, "yeah yeah, JUST ANSWER" she rolls her eyes smiling,"honestly, sushi sound pretty good right now" i say "don't have to tell me twice, I'm craving it as well" she pauses "now get your dumbass into the car" she turns around and walks to the door "love you" i smile going back to my phone, "love you too"

...

"So what do you guys feel like?" Lucy asked "sushi" .... "ew i hate sushi" "well i hate you" me and ari say in sync.

...

Smiling in victory i open the sushi container and started to eat, i looked out the window and.. "was that fucking slender man"

after a few minutes we saw our new house in the distance, me and ari already finished our food so there was really nothing to do in the car anymore.

As we parked in the driveway i opened the car door and headed out with my empty sushi container, "Jesus" Lucy mumbled to herself "now my whole car smells like fish" she paused "thank you" Lucy finished sarcastically.

"You're welcome!" I laugh heading for the unlocked door, "mum you really should lock your doors" i sigh "what's the worst that could happen?" 'Is she serious, HOW DOES THIS WOMAN EXIST'.

I threw my trash in the bin and headed for my room, right as i walked through the door i fell onto my bed, i turned my head and looked out the window... "YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME" i yell as the tall figure was standing in my backyard.

...

I went to the park to clear my head, i looked behind me and "OH MY FUCKING GOD" IT WAS THERE... AGAIN, "hey" a male voice said behind me, i turned around "who even are you?" "Your mu" i cut him off "don't even think about it" i glare ..... "your mother"

(A/n: HEYYYYY, oh and again I'm like way too lazy to explain what they all look like SO IM SORRY, if you haven't seen my tik toks then AGAIN IM SORRY, btw thank you for all the support!)