Part 3

(Quick A/n: IM SO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG DAMNNN)

(Some are not parts of the tik tok)

3rd person Pov:

William slowly opened his eyes to the sound of knocking at his bedroom door "come in" he yawns sitting up.

Williams door opens to reveal his sister Blair, "hey will, breakfast is on the table if you want any" she softly smiles.

Williams pov:

"... it's like 10 am Blair" i smile back at her "you burnt the first meal Didn't you?" "WHAT?? No pfft i don't even know what you're talking about" blair nervously laughs, i laugh back "give me a minute" she nods and walks out.

(Time skip, I'm tired man)

I walk out of my room and made my way to the table, as expected mum wasn't sitting at her plate of food, she was actually nowhere to be seen, "why do you always still make her a plate?" I sigh sitting at my chair "i just" Blair started "hoped that maybe she would at least try to spend time with us" she frowns staring at the empty chair at the end of the table.

After a few minutes of eating in silence Blair speaks up "Will?" She looks at me waiting for an answer "yeah Blair?" I respond "you know i love you right?" She softly smiles, "yeah, i know" i smile back, "thank you" she sighs "for what?" "For everything, i don't deserve you" she smiles wider looking back at her food.

"I'm going over to David's work later, wanna come? I'm sure he would love to see his little brother again" Blair laughs, "i would love to! What time?" I ask "around 1 pm" she answered

"Also, could you drive me there?" I scoop up the last of my food, Blair rolls her eyes smiling "yeah of course" i pick up my empty plate and put it in the sink 'I'll clean this later'.

"I'm going to my room, love you will" Blair puts her plate on top of mine and left, "love you too!" I shout back so she could hear me.

(Time skip)

At around 3 pm i got a notification from the group chat, i decided to ignore it but soon enough it got extremely annoying, "ughhh" i groan then finally pressing on the notifications.

"Hey guys what did i miss?" I ask "nothing" they all say at the same time "um okay??", they all returned to their conversation.. i think, i wasn't really listening, the thing that really caught my attention was that blue butterfly in the corner of my eye so i went over to it.

'Huh where did it go?' I thought to myself looking around, i was about to go back when all the sudden i started falling "AHHHH" i scream slamming into the ground, "where the fuck am i?" I say out loud to myself "the back rooms" a voice said catching my attention "WHAT THE FUCK, oh hi" the person helped helped me up and smiled "my names Liam, what's yours?" "William"

I don't really now how to feel right now since i kinda just clipped through the ground but I'll manage, "so Liam, how long have you been down here for?" I say breaking the silence "arounddd" he clicks his tongue "48 hours" 'Jesus'.

Isaacs pov:

After a few hours i grew worried about William, he could be dead right now and we are just standing around doing nothing, "honestly I'm pretty worried about him right now" i say to the others,

"He should be fine" Blair pauses "if you're so worried about your sweet boyfriend then go find a way to clip through the ground" "i hate you", suddenly there was a weird noise coming from above, "the fuck?" I blink in confusion.

Suddenly William falls on top of me "ughh" i groan looking at the dude basically pinning me to the ground, "thanks!" He thanked me, 'he's honestly really annoying' "GET OFF ME" i tell him and he stands up, i stood up after him

"Oh would you look at that your boyfriend came back" Elle smirked "HES NOT" i tried to argue but Blair interrupts me "you didn't deny it though" she laughs softly, "i mean" William starts "SHUT UP" i yell "ok".

....
...
..
.

"I found someone to be in our friend group!, EVEN IF HE FUCKING LEFT ME TO DIE" William shouts obviously annoyed "like your father" Elle chuckled, i choked on air in surprise "SHUT IT" William snapped "anyways give me a second, LIAM" and just like that Liam appeared right behind Blair and Elle "ah" Blair screams in lower case flying into the distance, i take a good look at the dude behind them and.. WAIT A SECOND.

Elles pov:

'What the fuck' i think to myself watching Blair disappear in the distance "what was that" Liam asks from behind me "i really don't know" i respond confused "anyways the other girls name is Blair, I'm Elle" "Isaac" "you already know me" "and you're Liam?" I ask "yep" he responds with no emotion.

"Give me a second" Isaac pauses, "my little sister is gonna take over she's 12" William says his goodbyes and left.

(A/n: IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T MAKE THIS CHAPTER SOONER, i don't usually share my writing so thing whole book thing is new to me, i have experience with writing just not sharing it! Anyways i hope you enjoy love you<3)