Chapter 12

Back at the beach....
Jordan's P.O.V.
Today is our last day at the beach. Chres and I have been really enjoying ourselves these past few days.  I even had got a couple of numbers. There's just one girl I would call but it's good to have options. Chres never told me why Aug left so early. I didn't really care to be honest. A part of me misses Yn. That was my first wife. She's an amazing woman. I wish I never caused her pain in the first place.

???: So you not going to say hi?

I forgot this girls name but I'm sure she's in my phone.

Aug's P.O.V.
It's been 2 days and Yn is killing me. Both nights she's been going out and not saying anything. I can't question her nor can I even get a word out of her. I don't know what's worse. And it's not like she just walks out with casual clothes, SHE DRESSES DOWN!

Not to long she comes downstairs from taking a shower.

Aug: Babe?

Yn: ....

Are you serious?

Aug: Yn?

She turns to look at me.

Aug: Babe I know I messed up but do I really need the silent treatment? I want to fix us.

She doesn't say anything.

Aug: Can we talk please?

Yn: Say what you gotta say.

Aug: Ok. I wanted to know if you wanted to go out tonight?

Yn: No.

Aug: Please babe!? I really want to right my wrongs.

She seemed hesitant then relaxed.

Yn: Fine.

Thank god.

Aug: Ok babe. Wear something pretty it's an outside eating spot. And I scheduled an appointment for you to get your nails done.

She turns to go back upstairs

Yn: Thank you.

I smile as a reassurance. I hope she's not seeing other men. While she's out but I doubt it.

Chres's P.O.V.
I can't believe Aug cheated on Yn again. With Malaysia at that. Knowing her she's gonna try to pin a baby on him. I'd try calling him but he hasn't picked up the phone. Hopefully he didn't do anything stupid... I should expect it.

I'm chilling in my hotel room thinking about Yn. I still have a soft spot for her but I keep my distance. I should call to check on her.

Phone Convo
Yn: .....Hello?

Chres: Hey Yn. Just checking on you.

Yn: I'm sure you know the situation.

Chres: Yeah I do how you holding up.

Yn: Oh I'm great! I am great.

Chres: uhh...Really?

Yn: Yeah. I mean don't get me wrong I was pissed at first but I feel great.

Chres: Wait do you kicked Aug out?

Yn: No I gave him some rules and if he doesn't follow them he's out.

Chres: Which are?

Yn: He can't touch me. He's sleeping on the couch. And he can't question me about where I'm going. No drinking No smoking. And if that bitch turns up pregnant he needs to be in that child's life.