mrs natasha rogers

natasha walked down the aisle with her white wedding dress and beautiful eyes. she stepped gracefully with a bouquet in her flowers as she approached the man at the front at the top of the aisle. she was nervous. but she was excited to be married to the man she loved.

she arrived at the altar, her beautiful orbs hidden behind her lushous veil.

"natasha romanoff" the priest said.

"actually it's natalia," she corrected, staring at her husband-to-be's darling, delectable face.

"okay" the priest said and continued.

"natasha romanoff do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"i do" she nodded, smiling.

"steve rogers" the priest said. he smiled at natasha and all of her beauty. "do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife."

"of course i do" steve said.

"then you may kiss the bride."

steve launched forwards, throwing natashas veil off with a squeal and passionately kissed her in front of everyone. she blushed and dropped her bouquet in surprise.

"oh no your bouquet are you okay?" steve said and picked up the flowers giving them back to her.

natasha started crying. "was it something i said?" steve asked, scared.

"no" she shook her head. "im just so glad i have someone who cares about me. nobody has ever cared about me like you have steve. it's always been you. always."

"yes," steve replied and gave her a big hug.

-----

ROMANOGERS SO REAL SO CUTE I LOVE THEM 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺