romanogers go to the circus

edit/authors note: guys tysm for so many views already!! already 27th for the #evansson tag ilysm 🥺🥺💓💓 you're all really gonna love this chapter i hope 😍😍😍

"Are you ready?"

Natasha turned around in her long silky blue dress, and saw her husband, Steve, in his smart suit and tie. A smile was painted on both their faces.

"Of course baby," Natasha smiled, and ran into his arms. Steve smelled her hair and ran his fingers down her face.

"I love you so much babe," he said, kissing her on the nose. "Are you ready for your surprise?"

She nodded, excited, a tear in her eye.

"Nobody's ever gotten me a s-s s-su- sur- surprise before," she managed, welling up with tears.

"Then you will love this one baby," Steve said, and covered her eyes. Natasha squealed with delight, letting Steve guide her.

They walked for twenty minutes, Steve guiding Natasha with her eyes closed, wiping away her tears as she became more emotional due to the shock of surprise.

"I am so excited baby," Natasha said adoringly.

"I'm so glad," Steve said, and nibbled her ear tenderly.

At last they reached their destination.

"Can I see now baby?" Natasha asked.

"What's the magic word?" Steve asked.

"Pretty please," Natasha said and Steve removed his hands from her eyes.

She saw in front of her.

"The circus!!!" She screamed in delight.

"Yes I know you love the circus," said Steve.

"When I was a little girl, before I met you, we were not allowed to go to the circus," Natasha said sadly, wiping a tear from her eye.

"That's sad," Steve said. "But now you can go to the circus as many times as you like!!"

Natasha jumped up and down with delight.

"Hooray! This is the best surprise ever my darling baby boy!!"

"You're so welcome honey boo," Steve replied.

"Lets go on the teacups," Natasha said and they walked over to the teacups.

"There is a very long queue today for the teacups," Steve said, rolling his eyes.

"Oh... I'm sorry," Natasha said, and started crying.

"Oh no babe," Steve said, "what's wrong?"

"It's all my fault," Natasha said, staining her beautiful blue silky long dress with her tears and dripping mascara.

"No," Steve said, shaking his head.

He gave her a bouquet of flowers from his bag.

"These are for you."

"Wow thank you so much my sweetest honey this means the world to me," Natasha said and stopped crying. Steve wiped her tears with a tissue.

"No worries," Steve said.

They were now at the front of the queue for the teacups.

"I'm so excited!!" Natasha exclaimed to the ride operator.

"You should be! The ride is very fun," he replied.

"HEY!" Steve shouted at the operator. "That's my wife. If you flirt with her, I'll punch you so hard that you won't even be able to operate the teacups ride."

"Wow thank you for protecting me baby!" Natasha said, holding onto Steve's shoulder. "You are so hot."

"Yes," Steve said, and then they got onto the teacups ride.

"Lets go on the red one because red is my favourite colour and it reminds me of love and we are in love," Natasha said.

"Yes," Steve said and then they got into the red teacup.

The ride started.

"Wow this is so fast!" Natasha said, clinging onto the sides of the teacup.

"Are you okay?" Steve asked, worried.

"I think I'm a bit too small and weak to withstand the speed of the ride!!" Natasha gasped for air as the ride accelerated. At the end of the ride, she passed out on the floor.

"Medic!!!" someone shouted.

"No need," Steve said, and dropped to the floor. "I am fully trained in CPR."

He pumped her chest and placed his lips on Natasha's, breathing in all his air possible to bring her back. He did it and on the first try her eyes flew open.

"You saved me," she said, holding onto his face.

"No," he said. "We saved us."

"You're right," she said. "It was the power of our love that kept me alive."

He smiled.

"Lets go home now my darling lover," Natasha said, and they walked off into the sunset holding hands.