...

Dear Diary, Jan.2nd, 2010
Last night was so much fun. My mom took us to see MegaMind. The main character was blue and had a big, giant head. It was soooo funny. I think that's the best movie ever made. Anyways I'm at home, bored as usual. I wish mom could let me have a phone like everyone else. Everyone has the BlackBerry phone except me. I don't think my mom understands technology as it is. But it would be so cool if I did have one. Then maybe I could be popular just like the others. Today I went to church. It was the same as usual. Mom bought me a nice pink dress with flowers all over it two days ago. At least I can look awesome in it. I usually like to go upstairs in the balcony but barely listen to the pastor speak. I only go there because that's where the big kids sit. I don't think they want a kid to come over with them. Today's group was Andrew,the weird/funny one. He always seem to wear red a lot. Maybe that's his favorite color. He has very short black hair and dark skin, just like me. He sometimes talk to me but not a lot because he's 14 and in eighth grade. Plus he always talk to Sara. Same age as me. She has long, brown hair with a light complexion and brown eyes. She's so pretty. Wish I have long hair just like her, maybe then I could be in their group. Then was also the twins here today with their friend Jackie. The twins are very identical and in the same grade as me. One was Irvin, the other one was Alvin. Jackie was also popular because she's extremely pretty. I think her hair is between short and long. It's a dark brown. She has really big brown eyes and always dressed in style. I always envy them and how they can have friends so easy and how perfect they are. I could never be part of their group. What would they say? Would they hate me like the kids in school? I don't know. Today kinda sucks.

Love: sadness