Daniel

Dear diary, Jan. 9th 2010
Today I went to church today in a cute, long white dress. I made sure I was extra pretty today. Today was the day that Daniel came over to church. I have had a crush on Daniel since I met him back in 2nd grade. I tried to keep it to myself but I couldn't help but tell a few kids in church. Pretty soon mostly everyone knew about it. Even Daniel. He's almost the same as Andrew. Maybe younger, like a year but he was up there with the cool kids. Today he dressed up in this cute red and black plaid shirt with black dress pants. His hair was black and down, swinging to the left. He has nice brown eyes and a cute smile. Every time I see him, I always stutter when I see him. Like all the time. For my age, people would think I'm stupid or crazy to say that I really really like this guy. Maybe even love him. I met him when I was in 1st grade. I was at church getting some water from outside. He was walking by. I could literally say it was love at first sight. We end up talking and somehow it got to the topic that he dared me that I wouldn't pour water on his head. Obviously I didn't know how to make any friends and a guy talking to me was a major bonus. So I did it. I pour water all over his head and tux. He was astonished to see me do that. Suddenly I began to freak out. Not because of him but because of how my mom was going to kick my ass when I got home. So I ran. I ran away from him and the crime scene. Don't judge me. I didn't know how to react to a cute guy. He was my first. The following week, I asked his mom if he was coming to church. She stared at me with a smile and said that he can't come because he had a cold. I felt so bad I almost cried in the lobby. It was such a long time ago. I guess we became sorta friends but he doesn't talk to me. Anyways I watched him from a distance, he was talking and laughing with the popular group on the balcony. Gosh, I longed to be a part of that. I think I became a bit obsessed with him. My brother and mom tries to reason with me but I CAN'T! I can't abandon my likings to this guy. My frustrations is killing me. He's like my everything even though I know he doesn't think I exist. What am I going to do diary? My mom thinks I'm crazy for liking this guy and so is my brother. He and Daniel get along just fine and I envy him so much. I could never even say a hi to him without blushing hard. What am I going to do??

Love: confused