Scooter

September 12,2011
Yesterday the school did a memorial on announcements on 9/11. I never heard of this thing at all. No one ever mention  it to me. When I ask someone about it, they gave me this weird look like I grew  three eyes. I had to look it up on a computer in the library during lunch. Turns out planes crashed into towers. It looked awful. When I arrived home, I showed my brother. He didn't look too fathom about it. He was more concern of his new friend, Eli. This kid is in third grade and he's already getting popular. I honestly envy him sometimes. He could be the perfect child. The new house is a bit roomy compared to our old house.  I was really happy that it had stairs, and my room was upstairs. My mother usually busy herself with decorating every inch. At least this house has a bit more pictures of me when I was a child but not as much as mom and Scooter. He was basically "white" as they call it. When I first saw him in the hospital, I was only 2 and 9 months but I never liked him. I felt basics threatened that he took the spotlight of basically everything. I know my mom doesn't say but I know in her heart that she favors him much more. They're so close and that she see him as her baby boy. They're practically the same, same face, same personality and he was born on her birthday. So of course she's going to love him a lot. I guess I'm my dad's favorite cause I tend to help him with his job.  He works at a company that he makes tile, and door frames but lately he bring work home now. So I like to be outside on my swing while watching him with his machine that makes orange and yellow sparks. Our dogs tend to stay away from me and Scooter and go somewhere under the bushes. I like watching my dad do the work, I try to help the best I can so I could feel that I'm contributing. Maybe I am needed.

Love:helpful