PART 8

All goes to their respective rooms...

In Moran room, karan is sitting on bed with fuming in anger....

Monu comes and lock the door and look at him then smriked...

Then asked innocently

Monu: Karan kya hua?

This was it karan directly pinned her to the wall and smooched her left cheeks....

Start kissing it madly.....bitting and sucking it.....but monu pushed him slightly...

Karan glare her but she give him a amused look..

Monu: what are u trying to do?

Karan with Jealousy tone: who is Prathik??

Monu smriked knowing he listened everything and now fuming in Jealousy....

Monu with wide smile: My First Crush  karan

Karan: crush my foot? Tumne mujhe aaj tak kabhi batya kyu nahi?

Monu casually say: batna jarur nahi samjha...Matlab bohot purani baat hai...so

Karan just hold her and smashed his lips on her....start missing her madly....as he missed her a lot, same goes for her also but she control...

Karan broke the hug, his eyes is full red... Jealousy, anger everything he had on his body....

Monu: Karan?

Karan: what!! Don't forget I am your husband....I have all rights on you...

Monu: Really? To 2 month pehle kaha gayi thi, tumhri husband duty?(with raised eyebrows)

Karan: monu u don't know anything....so just leave it...

Monu: why leave it tell me the truth?

They leads to their heated argument but karan remain silent....hug her tightly to calm her.....

But aftersome he left her and goes to his bed and sleep...

——–—–—————————-——

Monami's POV

Bas ab bohot ho gayi ye duriya, just wait & watch kaise sabke samne confess karvate hu...

"That u love me and I am ur wifey..."

Pov ends

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Karan's PoV

Ye mujhe aaj kya ho gaya tha, I lose control over me??

Karan don't forget u are the one who decides to stay away from her....

Aur wo pratik jo bhi ho...lekin ab rani sahiba sirf meri hai...

Ek baar wo case sort out ho jayega then everything will be normal...