PART 10

Monu comes to room and lock the door and noticed Karan...

Karan is still sitting in the bed and fuming in anger....

Monu sit beside him and put her hand on his shoulder....

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Karan: monami please leave me alone...

Monu: jaise tumne mujhe chod diya tha

Karan: monami, kuch kaam tha?

Monu: ab mere paas me baithne se bhi tumko problem hai?

Karan look at her and hold her hands: monami itna weird kyu behave kar rahi ho?

Monu: apna batao?

Karan with Confused face: kya?

Monu: jalan ho rahi hai, pratik ko dehkar(with raised eyebrows)

Karan look other side and say: kya bakwas kar rahi ho...

Accha me bakwas kar rahi hu?(asked by monu)

Monu sit in his lap and put her arms around his neck and pull him closer...

Karan: monami kya kar rahi ho?

"Wohi jo tumhe karna chahiye" (Said by monu while leaning towards him)

Both are looking at each other with intense love...

"I missed you"(said by monu with teary eyes)

Karan look at her and about to speak but monu put her lips into his and start kissing him madly...

Karan is shocked with sudden action but he too wrapped his arms around her waist and pull her closer....and deepen the kiss...

After 20 minutes...both broke it and breathing heavily...

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Ek baat pucho"(asked by monu)
Karan nodded in yes....

"Kya tum ab kissi aur se pyaar karte ho"(with tears in her eyes monu asked)

Karan tighten his grip around her and pull her closer, wiped her tears which are coming from her eyes....and gently kiss there...

"Maine aaj tak sirf ek hi ladki se pyaar kiya hai, aur hamesha usse hi karoga"(said by karan while looking into monu's eyes)

Now monu didn't control herself and start crying like a baby while holding karan's shirt...

"Phir kyu tum mujhse alag hui"(asked by monu while still crying hard)

Karan didn't control himself and hugged her tightly and rubbing her back...

"Monu please don't cry, u know na mujhe tears pasand nahi hai meri jaan ke ankho me(said by karan while kissing her hairs)

Monu broke the hug and hold his collar and shouted with tears in her eyes

"To phir kyu mujhse itne dur ho? Kya tumko pata nahi hai...ki me tumhare Bina nahi reh sakti hu...but still u left me....Agar itni hi fikar thi meri to kyu choda mujhe"? (And starting crying and sobbing loudly)