♥Epilogue♥

So here is the Epilogue...

Thank you my wonderful readers for your continuous Love & Support❤️

So this is the New Year Gift from my side...

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

So Karan was Sleeping peacefully in his bed while monu was playing with their cute bundle of joy...

Monu said cutely in her baby voice: Aww mera pyaara cute baby...and kissed her cheeks...

She picked her cutipie in her arms and swirls her around and then make her sit in her laps...

Monu: Monamika, huh accha naam nhi hai, haina baby?(asked with pout)

"I know it is old fashioned just like your papa..."

And pull her cheeks, "I am solly baby par me kya karti your dadda wants our couple for you...!! And again kissed her cheeks...

Karan from behind: huh! I am Old fashioned and hugged her tightly from behind...

Monu with teasing smile: Yes you are, khadoos kahike...(and turns towards him and Showed her tongue 😝 to him)

Karan with raised eyebrows: Accha? Abhi batata hu tumhe..

And pull her closer by her waist and put his hard lips on her and Start kissing her hungrily...

Their babygirl is playing between them...Suddenly she sits on Karan's lap

Karan from his another hand hold her and broke the kiss...

Monu was blushing like he'll while Karan is playing with monamika...

Monu: karu Monika naam accha hai na phir monamika kyu rakh rahe ho?(with cute pout)

Karan: kyuki meri babygirl ko yehi naam pasand hai? Hai na baby and pull her cheeks...

Monami was adoring their cute antics, she too sit on karan's lap and put her arms around his neck...

Karan Smiles widely and peck her lips, she too peck his lips...both chuckled and hugged each other tightly while holding their cutepie together...

Karan: Chalo monu ready ho jao, aaj meri cutepie ka naamkaran hain....(with wide smile he left for freshen up)

Monu made cute pout: Babygirl you loves mumma more na?(she asked)

Monamika doesn't understand anything, so she nodded her head in Yes with her cute smile...

Monu cheerfully exclaimed: Yes I knew it...(and kissed her whole face while monamika was giggling after receiving lots of love from her mumma)

Monu again asked excitedly: Babygirl You loves your Papa more than me??

Bechari bachi, abhi bhi kuch nhi samjhi and again She nodded her head in Yes with wide smile...

Monami made a cute sad pout, karan who was coming inside the room, listened their talks and chuckled..

He took his rani sahiba in his embrace and kissed that pout ..

Karan: Monu bachi hai wo abhi, ussko samjha nhi aa raha hoga tum kya puch rahi ho usse?

Monu hit herself in her head: Uff!! Me bhi kaisa bhul gayi abhi to ye sirf six months ki hain...

Karam chuckled and kissed her forehead, monu smiled and she too kissed his forehead....

Later at evening, Naamkaran function was organized in the Academy...

Moran joined them with their babygirl...

Panditji ne puja karviye aur ashirwaad diya..

Panditji: Yajmaan, kanya ka naam bataye?

Moran look at each other and then smiles widely...

Karan: ladki ka naam usske mama yehni Siddharth rakhenge...

After listening this Sid jumped excitedly and hold babygirl in his hand and swirls her around...

Karan: Cadet Siddharth Ganju, control yourself(said in his stern tone)

Monu chuckled and Sid made cute pout...

Panditji: Haan to kya naam rakhna hain?

Sid: Babygirl, hum sabki aankho ka taara hai issliye isska naam hoga, Naina..

All clapped for her newnamd while Karan is holding monu's hand tightly and Squeezed it...

Monami immediately took her babygirl in her embrace and Karan too joined them...

Karan kissed both of them and put his head on her head while naina was between them....

Thank you...!!

Byyee

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■