Part 16 (18+)

PRECAP: Khud padhlo yaar...🤗🤗

Monami's PoV

Oh God! Inne sab me main cheez to me bhul hi gayi..

Abhi infirmary jaa kar check karti hu...

"Karan tum 5 min ruko me abhi aayi"

Karan: kaha jaa rahi ho monu?

Monu: kuch kaam hai, tum rest karo....

She left from Academy Infirmary.....

She got the Pregnancy test kit and waiting for the rest...

Someone from behind: Arey Monu bro, what are u doing here?

(OH God monu phas gayi, ab kya jawaab do issko, she quickly hide her test)

Monu: Bro me Disperin lene aayi thi, tu bata kya kaam hai tujhe?

Sid: bro me bandage lene aaya tha, kunal bro ko chahiye...

He took the bandage and left....

Monu is waiting for result, after 5 minutes....she got to know that She is actually Pregnant...!!

Monu in excitement start jumping but immediately stop it and hold her stomach and cresses light...

"Hello baby...I am ur mumma...jaldi aana I am waiting for you....I love u baby"(said cutely in her baby tone)

Par Karan ko abhi nahi bata sakti, wo already bohot stress me hain...

Pehle Param bhaiya, phir attack aur ab inquiry....

I have to be with him right now, he needs me in this critical Suitation .....

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Monami comes to their room and found karan sleeping peacefully...

She closing the door and Sit beside him...

Monu slowly peck his forehead...she is staring at him with only love in her eyes....

In short, she lost all control seeing him half naked in bed🙈🙈

Monami gets top of him...first she slightly kiss forehead then his cheeks...

Then she kiss his lips gently and then start sucking his neck passionately....karan moans a little.....Monu Slightly gives bite near his collarbone ..., 

and about to get up but Karan hold her tightly by her waist and push her on bed...

Karan hovered over her and directly look into her eyes....

Karan(in husky voice): kya hua raani sahiba??

Monu: umm kuch nahi...tum abhi tak soye nahi?

Karan: Arey me to So hi gaya tha par kisne apni wet kisses se meri neend kharab kar di(with winked)

Monu blushed hard....and try to hide her face by her hand... but karan hold her both hands and pinned it to above her head...

And he Started kissing her passionately and deeply, monu is moaning loudly because of his sweet tortures...