U.A Entrance Exam

Matt is now waiting outside of the replica of a city and sees Midoriya waiting there also.

Matt: "Hey the Midoriya how has it been."
Midoriya: " Hey there Matt I am surprised that we have ended up at the same testing site."
Matt: "Are you ok with doing this Midoriya since this test mainly involves fighting, if you need my help, you only need to ask."
Midoriya: "I have a way to actually fight now, so I can handle this."
Matt: "what do you mea-."

Ranji: "Hello there Matt, who is your new friend here?"
Matt: "Hi Ranji, this guy here is Izuku Midoriya, Izuku this is my friend from middle school Ranjingu Masayoshi, another friend of ours had a letter of recommendation so he automatically got into hero class 1-A."

Izuku: "it is nice to meet you."

Present mic: " We are about to begin in 3...2.....1........GO!!!"

Everybody then run through the gigantic doors as they start the test.

Matt finds 3 small robots and summons a orange aura around him.

Matt: "You three will be my first points, magic missile, magic missile, magic missile."
As he says that 3 magic missiles are summoned and each of them flies and a destroys a robot.

Matt then continue running around destroying robots of various points, until he sees a robot taller than the buildings appear and see a girl stuck under debris, he then starts running towards her.
Then all of a sudden he sees Midoriya as makes a massive leap towards the robot and destroys it in one punch then falls but was saved by the girl that was stuck whom seems to have some form of gravity quirk.

Present mic: "the test is over!!!"

Matt then walks up to Midoriya and the girl.

Matt: "Let me help, my quirk can heal others."
The girl gives him room to help.
Matt glow went from orange to green.
Matt: "Yeon Hon Principle."
As he says that his hand produced a flash of light as Midoriya's wounds closed up some.
Matt: "That is as much as I can heal him for now, I used the majority of my strength to break a lot of robots".
Girl: "Thank you for your help."

Matt then walks home.

A week goes by and he gets an envelope from U.A.
Matt: "ok this is either gonna be my acceptance letter or a rejection letter."
Matt opens it and sees a single disk inside of it, he then activated the disk which brings up a hologram monitor recording which shows all might in a suit.

All might: "Greetings young Matt, you are formally accepted into U.A Hero Class 1-A where I am gonna be a teacher at, make sure to send your hero costume design in so we can have it made, or you can bring in your own as long as it is approved."

A few months go by and now it is the first day of school at U.A.