USJ Begins

The next day during the Hero Training class.

Aizawa: "Today class we will be doing rescue missions at USJ, you may choose to bring your costumes or not since some can impede rescue attempts. The training will take place off campus, so we will go by bus. That's all so get ready."

Everyone is now on the bus and it is heading to USJ
Tsuyu: "Midoriya your quirk is like All Might's."
Midoriya gets nervous and as he tries to talk Kirashima interupts him.
Kirashima: "Wait a sec, Tsu, All Might doesn't get hurt when he uses his. They just kind of look the same."

Matt the looks at Midoriya for a second and says in his mind ("observe").
A screen pops up that only Matt can see, there are various stats that Midoriya has and a few things are odd.
Matt:(no wonder why Midoriya limbs gets destroyed his strength is obsurd while his constitution is too weak to handle it.)
Matt(Also what quirk is one for all, it better not be something related to the 3 musketeers, also why is he the ninth user of the quirk and what does that mean?).
Matt:(I can't see his level as well, either an enemy is blocking it or whatever his quirk is
it can rival some people from the abyss).
Aizawa: "Alright everyone we are here."
Everyone walks in and are greeted by the Space Hero, Thirteen.
They all see the the inside of USJ has a center plaza like area and around the edges are various disaster scenarios.
Aizawa: "Thirteen, where is all might? He was suppose to meet us here."
Thirteen whispers: "He did too much hero work on his way to work and ran out of time, so he is resting for now."
Thirteen then states to the class that there are some quirks that can easily kill others with 1 misstep and how aizawa's test was to see if they have possible hidden powers and how all light's test was so the class is aware how dangerous quirks are in combat and finally how this class is about how to use those powers to save others.
Then right before class starts the lights malfunction and a black portal appears by the plaza's fountain.
Aizawa: "gather together and don't move! Thirteen, protect the students!"
Villains then start pouring out of the portal.
Kirashima: "Has the lesson started already?"
Matt: "No they are villains they most likely used the press yesterday to get info so they can find out when to attack us."