The Dragon: Part 4

"Ms. Tyra", Mr. Gibs called out to her and she immediately flipped her phone down on her lap.

"Yes, Mr. Gibs?", she responded back while her heart beat fastened. She quickly slipped the phone into her blazer's pocket underneath the desk unsure whether he saw that or not.

"Accompany Mr. Faxon to the office and make sure he signs in late", he ordered and nodded her head, took her bag, and walked out of the room with an annoyed Leo who preferred to stay a few feet away. Tyra then quickly looked at her timetable for which subject she was going to next.

"Shoot", she whispered to herself as they walked closer to the lockers. "Uh...wait here I just need to get my book- but before she finished Leo ignored her and walked past.

Jeez, for a boy who's good-looking he's trashy personality sure throws it all away. And who does he think he is? she thought and locked her locker she then stared at it with annoyance.  What a..! What a..! What an...argh! See!?  I can't even find words to describe that insufferable, rude, motherfu- but her thoughts were interrupted with a sudden sound.

She waited with a confused expression for the sound to come again. What the fuck is that? , she thought to herself. When she noticed the sound came from a locker, two lockers away from hers,   she approached it. The locker was slightly opened and Tyra had guessed that the owner had probably forgotten to lock it. As she opened the door slowly she was shocked to see what she had found and gasped softly. Her soft and quiet gasp then changed into a wide smile with excitement, even though she found it weird to encounter a baby dragon in school, she was rather excited than frightened.

She silently mouthed 'Oh my gosh' and jumped up and down with her hands swinging vigorously, she then stopped jumping and bent forward to meet the height of the locker, stared at the creature, and observed it. The dragon was asleep, its sound came from its unusual snore that Tyra had thought to be a whistle, it rested its head on its scaly arms that were emerald green which was decorated with a thick stripe that led to the spine, where its sharp scales that were used for protection were then relaxed, and all the way to the end of its tale. The stripes were of brown color with a coarse texture. Granite? , she questioned as she kept observing, she knew because of her knowledge of dragons. 

She observed for a few more seconds and was disrupted as the locker door shut loudly. That could have hit my nose!  and rubbed her small flat nose that was a bit pointed. 

"What did you see?", asked Leo who appeared to be nervous. "This is your locker?", she questioned instead. "What. Did. You. See?", he asked again but sounded similar to a demand. 

Tyra turned herself to Leo and whispered with widened eyes, "You brought a dragon?" and with that answer, Leo tensed up for then he was caught. The school bell rang and the halls were then filled with students walking to their next classroom yet Tyra and Leo stood in the crowd staring at each other with Tyra waiting for an answer. 

Leo rubbed the back of his neck and nervously rocked back on his heels, he was worried that someone had found out about his little secret and that someone just had to be a girl he ignored on purpose which clearly showed that they were in bad terms, all because of him. He sighed irritatedly and was a bit mad at himself for being so careless. Fuck, I'm fucked, was all he could think, and looked at his locker. 

I ignored her and now she knows my secret..damn bro, he thought and looked back at Tyra who still stood staring, She doesn't look mad though...maybe I could shake her off with my charms? Nah, she doesn't look like the type of girl to fall for them...ugh I'll just chase her away plus she hates being late for class, at least that's what Eric told me. 

------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So that will be all for this story, I want to leave these stories on cliffhangers purely because I find it fun. There will be longer stories to come like this one with different genres mainly romance, fantasy, and adventure. Horror creeps me out a little but I will be happy to at least try to write it. 

If you enjoyed the story: Thank You! If you think I'm lacking in some places then please give me pointers on where I should improve, I'll appreciate all feedback.

-Linte.