The attack

There were flames everywhere and she was running away.
She didn't know what happened or how it happened. she just knew that she had to run away before they get to her.
she stopped for a second to take a breath, her silver hair was running wild in the wind and her purple eyes were full of fear.

(Not my own drwaing)
she looked back at the angry mobs trying to get into the Castle and kill whoever that was inside.she looked at the soldiers' corpses lying around,they died trying to protect the lord and the lady of the castle.they died protecting her.
their blood had dyed the grass aroud them red. the smell of blood made her nauseous.
It was at that moment that a hand grabed her and yanked her in the air and put her on a horse she looked back to see who it was then she saw those cold cold blue eyes beneath the helmet, those eyes that would made her shiver even in the warmest Days of Summer.
She didn't have time to think about those eyes or that person she looked back at the Castle, she saw a man standing alone on the castle's walls, Looking at their Direction.
Was he Looking for her? Was he Regretting staying behind? Did he want to go with her? She had to go back,she had to go and help him so she yelled

"We have to go back, he wants to come with us."

But there was no reaction. She yelled again.

"Stop the horse we have to go back"

again no response so she tried to free herself from his grasp, finally she heard a response.

"One wrong move and you're dead"

She knew he wasn't joking he would kill her. But then again Why is he helping her? She could remember him always standing behind the man on the walls, always protecting him and always looking at her with contempt in his eyes.
In his eyes she was never enough for his master. She said:

"He is your master you were always so loyal to him why won't you go back for him?"

"This is my last order and I'm going to fulfill it even if I have to drag your body to a safe place"

His last order? so his master ordered him to protect her? even though he needs help? even though he's standing on the wall alone? She looked at the man, she could only see his back now he was looking at something or someone, then she saw some men coming toward him he wasn't alone anymore she saw a glint of light moving in the air and a head falling down the walls, the head of a man that she used to call "husband"
And the horse and it's 2 riders kept going and disappeared in the woods.