The bitter truth

His name was lord "Allen Morgan" she didn't marry him because she loved him, it was just a political marriage.
she could remember the first day of their marrige and her first time going into the castle, her new home and her new husband.
he held out his hand and grabbed hers and said:

"welcome home Anna"

She was a shy girl so she just blushed, she could feel the warmth in his voice. Their married life began a year before the incident.
he was a Kind and loving man, at least for the first week of their marriage.
After a week he became cold and distant he used to call her honey or Anna but little by little she just became madam "Morgan".
She was looking at the beautiful moments she had at the beginning of their marriage the images became further and further away when she saw the walls again and the head falling down,his eyes staring at her while rolling down the walls.

"Nooooooooooooo"

She woke up screaming. She was lying down on the ground across from a fire it was dark and she was in a jungle she looked around and saw the man who saved her "Dorian Risani".
He was sitting against a tree looking at the ground his blue eyes were covered by his black hair but she could see the sadness in his eyes.

(Not my own drawing)
she asked:

" what happened? where are we? where is Alan"

He raised His head and looked at her and she could see the coldness in his eyes again.

" fortunately you passed out, we are in the jungle and as for Mr Morgan, I think you saw what happened to him"

She felt as if a hole opened up in her stomach she felt the dread as she remembered the scene of her husband's beheading.
She grabbed her head and screamed

"Noooooooooooooo"

Her tears started to fall on the ground while she was crying she said:

" I told you to go back, I told you we have to help him we could have helped him we could have saved him"

He looked at her and sneered and said:

" oh yeah? and how exactly were you going to help him by smiling at them and ask them politely to let go of your husband?"

It was the bitter truth. he was right she couldn't help him she couldn't do anything she was just a woman who knew nothing except smiling beautifully, walking elegantly and pouring tea. He looked at her and said:

"Why are you so sad anyway? you never loved him. he may be dead but I managed to save you ,so now you have to think about yourself, you are a fugitive on the run. I will fulfil my orders and get you to a safe place but after that you are on your own"

She couldn't believe it, she screamed:

" how can you be so cold he was your master you were so loyal to him.you used to Look at me as if I was an ant sticking to your Masters shoes and now..."

She couldn't continue as she saw the Glare in his eyes.

" that was then, people change and I am fullfilling my last order am I not? sleep more we have to move soon."

He got up and went away.
She laid down on the ground and hugged her knees and silently cried her self to sleep.