Unattainable?!

Vanakkam bha!

With your love and support, your Author has reached 150 followers! Wish me more! hehe!Enna each day special ah feel pana vaikrathuku romba romba nandri bha readerseyy!!! So grateful!❤️

Aprom, thank you for giving your love to Forelsket as well! Ithe mari unga love kuduthute irunga!

Not sure how this chapter turned out! Padichutu solunga bha!

Ipo vango, story kula polam...

'A clinician usually comes to a diagnosis or differential diagnosis with the clinical history and examination..the next step would be the biochemical investigations which are of paramount importance in confirming the diagnosis, or narrowing down the dd's..'

She looked at the lost Aabharan for the nth time while lecturing, and mentally rolled her eyes when she noticed him just gawking at her.

Being pretty and cute at the same time, she was used to the male attention since her college days, but when it was from him, it made her feel different.

She cursed herself, as wherever in the corner of her heart, she weirdly enjoyed his attention, and she hardly tried to brush off her thoughts, and concentrated on lecturing.

Aabharan was not in a mood to realise his surroundings. Everything went blurred except her; he noticed her each and every move, and as he was capturing her each movement with his eyes itself, he even forgot to blink his eyes.

Prashanth and Rahul noticed him then and now, and rolled their eyes, and also when they noticed Saaral's reaction, they gulped hard and tried to bring him back to reality,

Rahul nudged him with his elbow and clenched his teeth and murmured,

'Dei! evlo neram da ipdiye sela mari okkarnthirupa? onna pathu moraikraa da..'

Aabharan chuckled,

'Moracha kuda cute ah irukaa la machi?'

Rahul looked at him in disbelief, and sighed,

'Needs immediate medical advice..'

Prashan leaned into Rahul's ear,

'Dei antha mootheviya vaaya mooda solu da..maaname pohuthu..'

Rahul huffed slightly,

'Solten da..ethana vaati? maanam poratha vidu, oru nalaiku namma elarum Dean munadi dismiss ayitu nika porom, engappa enna thooki potu mithikka poraaru..'

Prashanth suppressed his laughter,

'Ni un appakita mithi vangrathu irukratum, aana ivan antha Professor kitaye odha vaanguvaan nu nenaikren da..'

They laughed slightly, but soon jerked when Saaral called the person who got lost since she entered the lecture hall,

'Mr Aabharan?'

She received no reply, which made the other students turn around and look at the place where he got seated.

There, he just sat like he was day dreaming, while the students started gossiping suddenly, which made her furious,

'Aabharan!!!'

He jerked and looked at her, and smiled wider when she glared at him, which made his friends sit there in nervousness.

'Thalaiku dhilla pathiya? moraikravangala pathu sirikratha!'

Rahul gulped,

'Avanga moonja pathala therithu kadupayitanga nu..innaiku macha gaali..'