Part 44

At 9 pm

Noah's pov:
The electricity is still off , and it's raining outside. Dixie woke up but daisy is still sleeping . After few minutes, the electricity finally came back. We were happy then everyone went back to their work . I picked up daisy and went to her room. I laid her on her crib then went to our bathroom . I took off my clothes and went in the shower.

Dixie's pov :
Noah took Daisy from me and I went to our room . I laid on the bed and went on my phone. I scrolled through insta for few minutes then went to Snapchat. I went to the memories and saw a flashback from the same day but 4 years ago. It was some pics and vids of me and Luna laughing and having fun together. I started to get tears in my eyes while watching us together. I miss her , I miss her so much . I thought that I moved on from this friendship but it looks like I didn't . I kept rewatching these vids then Noah came out of his closet.

N: honey , why are you crying?
D: I'm not
N: look at your red eyes , ofc you are . What's wrong? ( sits on the bed )
D: ( shows his the pics and starts crying) I miss her
N: oh baby ( puts her on his lap ) it's okay
D: we looked so happy in these videos.
N: I know baby , I know
D: ( lays her head on his shoulder)
N: ( kisses her head ) try to talk to her
D: no it's gonna be embarrassing
N: just try , you won't loos anything
D: ok I'll try
N: ( puts her back on the bed ) im going to my office okay ? Call me if you need anything
D: okay

Noah went to his office and I sat on the bed starring at my phone . Should I do it ? No it's gonna be embarrassing, but what if she got back to me? Oh f@ck it , I'm gonna do it .

Luna

D: hi Luna

L: hey

D: how are you ?

L: umm good , are you okay ?

D: yeah I just wanted to talk to you

L: is it important?

D: not really

L: I'm busy now

D: oops sorry . Can we meet up ?

L: when ?

D: whenever you want

L: idk , tomorrow? Is it okay ?

D: sure ! What time ?

L: after lunch , at 3 or 4 pm

D: ok where ?

L: the park , the one that next to my house

D: ok , see you tomorrow 💕

L: yeah bye

D: bye

YES ! I'm finally going to see her tomorrow! I can't wait ! I put my phone on the nightstand then went to Noah's office. I told him about tomorrow and he was happy for me . I went to daisys room to check on her then went back to our room and fell asleep.

The next day at 12 pm

Dixie's pov :
I went to daisy's daycare and picked her up from there . She was so happy bc today they had an activity and she was so happy about it . We arrived at the mansion and walked in. I gave daisy a shower then we went to the dining room. We ate lunch with Noah and chatted together. Then at 2:38 , I changed my clothes and headed to the park . I arrived there at 2:47 , I walked in and sat on one of the benches . I waited for Luna for 15 minutes and she didn't came . I texted her and she didn't answer me. Did she ditched me ? I tried calling her but it looks like she blocked my number. I was literally about to sob in front of the people , thank god there was no one so I cried a little. Then after few minutes of crying, I saw a girl like my age  walking in the park , so I quickly wiped my tears and went in my phone. Acting like nothing happened. The girl came up to me and started talking.

??: hey I saw you crying, are you okay ?
D: yeah I'm goo- ( looks at her ) Sophie ??!
S: wait Dixie ! Omg I didn't know you!
D: ( hugs her ) I haven't seen you in a while !
S: same !

Sophie is one of my old friends. We have known each other since elementary school but we weren't close .

D: I missed you so much!
S: missed you more ! Now tell me , why are you crying?
D: ( sighs ) so let me tell you ( tells her that she got married to Noah and what Luna thought about her and everything that happened in the past 3 years)
S: well she lost a good friend
D: ( smiles ) thanks . Now you tell me what happened after we graduated ?

And we kept talking for about an hour .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~