Part 68

1 month later.
Sophie is not really doing good and she goes to the therapy. Dixie and Noah are not on good terms which is effecting on daisy's mental health . She's been sleeping at Marc and Heidi's house a lot , they're like her second parents.

Dixie's pov :
My life is such a mess rn . Noah and I are not on good terms, I haven't seen my daughter in two weeks and my BFFs mental health is not good. Why is this happing to me ? I need to fix everything. Today I'll talk to Noah and I'll see what will happen. Currently it's 4 pm and I'm waiting for Noah to finish his meeting , after he finish , I'll talk to him.

N: ( walks in the room )
D: n-Noah , can we talk ?
N: ( sighs and sits on the couch) sure
D: ( sits next to him ) l-look , I know we're not on good terms for some reason but I'm sorry for what I did . I really am Noah . I hate seeing us like that ; not talking to each other and keep fighting. Please let's go back to our old beautiful life . Please let's stop fighting for no reason. We both love each other and we need to stop this for our relationships sake.
N: im sorry too , I was getting mad at you for no reasons and it's really dumb. I'm sorry Dixie .
D: ( hugs him ) I missed you sm
N: ( hugs her tighter ) me too love , you can't imagine how hard it was .
D: ( kisses his for 5 seconds) I love you sm
N: I love you sm more .
D: should we take daisy from my parents house ? I'm sure she's missing us rn
N: yeah let's go

I changed my clothes then we went to my parents house . They told me daisys in my room , we went there and walked in. We saw her on my bed cuddling Winnie her teddy bear.

D: baby ? ( sits next to her)
Ds: m-mommy , daddy ?
N: yeah it's us baby
Ds: ( hugs them ) I missed y'all so much
D: we missed you too baby ( kisses her head )
Ds: can I go home now ? I miss my room
D: ofc baby !

We went back home and we took ice cream on our way . We went lakes in and daisy went to her room . She was so happy , she missed her bed , her toys. Me and Noah played with her for the rest of the night then we ordered Pizza Hut. We ate it and fell asleep.

The next morning.

Noah's pov :
I woke up at 7 am and got daisy ready for school . The driver dropped her off there and I went to my office to do some work . I finished working then James asked me to go to the gym with him and Bryce , and I said yes . We went to the gym and worked out for few hours then I took daisy from school and went home .

Ds: mommy ?!
D: ( walks downstairs) hi loves !
Ds: ( hugs her ) hi mommy , look what the teacher gave me today !
D: wowww she's so pretty !
Ds: her name is ummm Sophie ! Bc I love Sophie !
D: aww that's adorable! ( kisses her cheek )
N: ( coughed ) excuse me ! I need a kiss too !
D: ( giggles and kisses him ) baby can I go to Sophie today ?
N: ofc love , but don't take too long
D: I won't

Dixie's pov :
I took daisy to her room and changed her clothes then we went to the dining room and ate lunch. Then when we finished , daisy took a nap and Noah did too . I changed my clothes and went to Sophie's house . I arrived there and went to her room .

D: hi poseyyy
S: hey dix ( smiles )
D: ( sits on the bed next to her) how is it going with the therapist?
S: good
D: ( smiles ) m happy that you're going there
S: me too . Umm dix , I wanna tell you something
D: what's up ?
S: please don't tell anyone, I'm telling you this bc you're my bff and I trust you
D: I won't , now tell me
S: umm , I'm kinda seeing someone ( blushes)
D: really ?! Who ??
S: I'm not technically seeing him b-but- I can't explain it !
D: just tell me who's that person ?
S: m-my therapist...
D: WHAT ??
S: shhhh ! I know I know !
D: are you serious??
S: yes dix ! He's really cute and handsome .
D: how old is he ?
S: idk but definitely under 30
D: oh ok . Do you think he likes you back ?
S: actually no , I mean who would date a girl like me ?
D: dw , how many appointments left ?
S: there is no specific number , when he sees that I don't need him anymore, I'll stop seeing him .
D: aww that's okay
S: I want him so badddd ! Ugh why can't I just kiss him ?!
D: ( laughs) chill ! Maybe he likes you too but don't show it
S: I don't think so , but I need you to get me a cute outfit so when I see him , he should say : wow you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen !
D: ( laughing) okay I will
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~