The teasing starts (Jax)

Jax's POV

Alva is holding Gilly.

Next to a cliff.

About to push her off. "No! Please! Take me! Take me instead of her! Please!" I beg to Alva. She laughs. I never beg.

"Just try to come get her, Prince!" I've already tried. She's put up a protection shield. I try again anyway. It works! I run over to Gilly. Just as she's about to toss her over the cliff I push her out of the way and fall headfirst down the cliff. "Jax!" Gilly screams.

"Gilly!" I scream back.

"Gilly!" I scream. I sit up. Royal Manor, my room, I'm in my bed. So this is how Gilly feels. She has these nightmares often. Nightmares were rare for me. I think Raz heard me because I hear foot steps.

"Jax," she says as she opens my door. "Are you okay? I heard screaming. Something about—"

"Gilly? Yeah. Nightmare. Alva. Cliff," I explain. She smirks at me.

"Gilly, huh?"

"Shut up. She's my best friend.."

"Hmm, surrrre. Friends. Good night, Jax."

"Good night, Raz."

*The next morning*

At like 6:00 AM

"Gilly?" I ask opening my eyes. (Yeah they do the same thing! Deal with it I think it's cute and wait till Raz tells the rest of the crew!) Blonde hair. Never mind then.

"Funny you thought I was Gilly, huh, Jax? And you had a nightmare about her that made you scream her name. Coincidence? I think not." I blush.

"Raaaaaaz! She's my best friend. And I had a nightmare about her, not a dream! It was scary!" And I tell her what happened in it.

"Okay, it was a little scary," Raz admits. "But," I knew it! "It was about Gilly. Why not Ollie, who you claim is your best guy friend?"

"Because—" she cuts me off.

"Because you like Gilly! I knew it!"

Great! Just great!

The teasing has begun.

Breakfast was delicious. Waffles with fruits and whipped cream. And a little dessert because that's just what royals do. Strawberry-Rhubarb tarts.

Gilly loves Strawberry-Rhubarb tarts.

Gilly, I sigh. I wonder what she's doing right now?

Little boring I know but...,writer's block! Anyway thanks for reading, voting and rating! What should I do next?! Pls comment if you have ideas!