Captain Mom

Ariannas POV

I was sitting on Jaspers lap while Charlotte was working at the monitor. We were chilling in the Man Cave. I was watching Jasper play on his phone and take selfies of us.

All of a sudden, we heard a loud growl.

"What was that?" Charlotte asked.

"No idea." Jasper said.

"Im not sure." I said.

Charlotte turned back to the monitor and I laid my head on Jasper's shoulder while my arms were around his neck.

The growling grew longer again.

"Okay, that's either coming from you two or someone just open a mummy's tomb." Charlotte said.

Jasper looked down at his stomach as the growling grew again.

"Oh, yeah, that's me tummy." He chuckled, "He yells at me when he's hungry."

"Well, I'm gonna yell at you if I keep hearing ye tummy." Charlotte said, "So go get something from the auto snacker." 

"Yeah Jasp, let's get you a snack." I suggested and we stood up.

Jasper put his phone in his pocket. We were walking and holding hands when we saw a jar of purple looking things.

"Hey, Char." I said, "you dare us to eat one of these things in this jar?"

"No."

"You're on." Jasper grinned.

"Babe, she said... okay fine I'm being dumb with you." I sighed and took a purple thing out.

"I said no. I do not dare you guys to eat one."  Charlotte protested.

"I can't believe you're daring us to eat one of these things." I said, smiling sheepishly.

"You are crazy." Jasper said.

"I'm not daring you guys!"

"We'll do it though!"

"JaspER and Ari, don't!" Charlotte stood up, "We don't even know what those things are!"

"Here I go!" Jasper grinned.

"You're sick, lady!" I smiled.

"Nooooo!" We turned around and Schwoz jumped in slow motion.

He landed on the floor and we stared at him.

Schwoz got up quickly.

"Don't eat that!"

"We have to! Charlotte dared us." Jasper explained. 

"Why would you do that Charlotte?" Schwoz asked.

"I didn't! I said we don't even know what those things are." Charlotte protested.

"Maybe you should be more open minded like me." I advised her.

"Yes we do, those are eggs for a creature I invented." Schwoz explained.

"What kind of creature?" Jasper asked .

"Well I took organic materials leftover from the Alien egg that crashed on Rays head." Schwoz explained .

"Oh."  I said, remembering Henry told me stories before I was girl danger.

"——and I combined it with DNA from a alligator, a honey badger, and a Yact." Schwoz finished.

"Why would you do that?" I asked as Jasper wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Charlotte dared me too."

Jasper and I gasped and turned to Charlotte.