Theranos Boot

Arianna's POV

I was going down the elevator with Piper and Jasper, carrying a Jill hammer.

"Step aside." Jasper announced.

"Jill Hammer coming." Piper and I announced.

Henry tossed a crowbar and I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, what's up?" Henry asked, "What are you guys doing?"

"Stop lying." I told him and Charlotte as we set down the Jill Hammer.

"Yeah, we tried to open Ray's big cubed-shaped chair too." Jasper mentioned.

"But the crowbar didn't work so we went home and grabbed my Jill hammer." Piper explained.

"What's a Jill hammer?" Henry asked.

"A Jackhammer." Piper explained, "For her."

"Makes sense." He nodded.

"Does it though?" Charlotte asked.

"It's for her Charlotte." I explained, "She's a "her" Charlotte."

"Are you guys done trap flapping? I'm about to drill this crate wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddeeeee open." Piper said and we cheered on, "Here we goooo...."

"What are you guys doing?" Schwoz asked, walking in.

"What?"

"Huh?"

"What are you doin?"

"Jasper and I are just making out." I chuckled and pulled Jasper's head toward me, kissing him.

Jasper and I pulled away and he smirked.

"That felt good." He whispered.

"You guys, you cannot open Rays crate with a yill hammer." Schwoz says, "You need to use a .... mega magnet."

"Yess!" I cheered

"Totally!"

"Nailed it!"

"Boom!"

"This magnet is so powerful it will suck the nails right out of the crate." Schwoz explained as he walked towards the crate.

Jasper and I carried the Jill hammer and set it down.

"Yess!" Henry cheered.

"That way we can see what's inside then nail it shut again and Ray will never know we opened it." Schwoz continued.

"Love it!" Jasper beamed.

"Your brain is so stupid." Piper smiled.

"Well, I don't know you guys."

We all groaned at Charlotte's remark.

"What about the plate in Jasper's head?" She asked.

"I'm sorry what?" Henry asks.

"Jasper has a metal plate in his head, Remember?" Charlotte explained, walking over and knocking on the back of Jasper's head.

"No, I do not remember that." Henry remarked.

"I didn't even know this." I shrugged, "And I've known him half my life."

"I have no memory." Jasper remarked.

"Jasper, you know this!" Charlotte exclaimed, "You were trying to teach that donkey how to kick field goals."

"Ahhh I've taught a lot of animals to kick a lot of things, Let's open this crate!" Jasper exclaimed with enthusiasm.