CHAPTER 9

-𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

-𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

𝟔 𝐀𝐌

______________________

Athanasia's alarm went out, Athanasia groaned and blinked her eyes, slowly waking up, as she was greeted by the sun, as she slowly closed her eyes again, by the sudden light.

As she sighed, she then yawned, trying to sit down, she rubbed her eyes and looked at her friends, seeing their asleep she smiled, as she got up and turned off her alarm clock, she then slowly tried to wake up her friends, but they didn't get up, irritated she went to the kitchen.

" Ah, good morning mom, dad " She greeted her parents, as she walked near the faucet, grabbing a glass, she filled the glass up with water, as she walked up to her room.

' Well, if they won't wake up I guess, this is the only option. ' she thought, as she grinned, as she went to Helena and thought ' Sorry Helly, but you won't wake up. '

As she poured the water on her friend, Helena then sat up her eye's widened, still shocked by the sudden water poured on her, as she looked at Athanasia with dangerous eyes.

" Athanasia! you-! ugh. how dare you disturb my sleep. " she shouted, As Athanasia laughed until her stomach hurts, she tried to grab the desk for support, losing her balance, she fell, still laughing, but this made their other friend wake up by the sudden noise. 

Jennette woke up and sighed, " Guys.... it's early in the morning... and you already have so much energy... " she said still annoyed as she rubbed her eyes...

Athanasia then tried to get up still trying to catch her breath, " Hah... I-i I'm sorry- pfft " Athanasia said, " Hmm, it's Saturday right? Heck yeah! wanna go to the arcade guys? " Helena asked

" Hm, sure " Jennette replied, as Athanasia then agreed, " Well before that let's eat first and take A bath. " the others nodded and went downstairs. 

" Good morning Auntie Diana, Uncle Claude " Jennette and Helena greeted them, " Good morning sweetie's! breakfast is ready. " Diana said, as she went to her sit and sat down

As the others then went to their sits and started eating the delicious food made by Diana, 

( Timeskip ) 

As the three girls then went to their way to the arcade, " Hm, oh yeah Jetty, Athy, Is it okay if Lucas, Ijekiel and Cable joins? " Helena asked, As Athanasia spat out her water.

" Oh gosh- Athy! " Jennette said as she then patted her friend, Athanasia still coughing by the sudden news given by Helena, as she looked at her, " I thought this was A girls outing only?! why are the boys included!? " Athanasia shouted...

" Do... you perhaps have a problem with it? " A man asked, as he slid his arms to Athanasia's waist, hugging her.

Athanasia knows that voice, Lucas... " Well- not that I do... whatever, Lucas get your arms off me right now. " Athanasia said, annoyed. 

Lucas chuckled and then obeyed her command, As the others then greeted the girls, " How's life? Athanasia, Jennette, Helena? " Ijekiel asked sitting down on his chair,  Jennette hummed and said, " Good. " as Helena and Athanasia agreed.

" Anyways! Did you know that Athanasia has A fiancé?! " Helena said, as Athanasia turned around blushing, Lucas smirked at her... 

" Oh? really well... if you don't mind me asking, who is the lucky boy? " Cable asked, " Oh yeah, it's Lucas. " Helena replied, As the others widened their eyes... " Wait- eh?! Lucas! How come you didn't tell us?! " Cable asked as fake tears formed on his eyes....

" Well, you guys didn't ask... " Lucas replied as he crossed his arms, " Well anyways, congrats. " Ijekiel said as he patted Lucas's back.

As Athanasia sighed, and said " Hm, Let's go to the arcade now shall we? " As the others looked at her and agreed, as all of them stood up from their seats.

( Timeskip ) Arcade.

" Wahh, it's been a long time ever since I went here, I miss this place " Athanasia said, As Helena chuckled and said " We'll get going, bye boys! " As she grabbed Athanasia and Jenette's hand, dragging them.

" This is going to be fun! " Helena said as her eyes sparkled on A toy machine. " I'll go on another one, bye girls! " Athanasia said, as she went to the other toy machine, after many tries of getting that one stuff toy, she almost gave up...

But then a man's arms suddenly hovered on top of her's, As she looked at her back, It was Lucas, Lucas chuckled and looked at her as he said, " Let me help my future wife hm? " he said teasing her, as Athanasia looked away blushing from his tease. " You suck. " Athanasia said as Lucas smiled.

As Athanasia finally got the stuff toy she wanted by the help of Lucas, as she looked at Lucas, wanting to hug him, but... she realized that their face were close... very... very close.

As they both stayed on that position, but after a while, Athanasia was a blushing mess, as she stuttered and pushed Lucas away, she then tried to catch her breath, still surprised by the sudden contact of them...

Lucas chuckled and said, " Now your shy? didn't we kis- " Lucas's sentence was cut off by Athanasia covering his mouth. " Be quiet will ya?! " she said, " Alright alright... let's not cause A scene here alright? " Lucas said as Athanasia sighed.

".... Lovebirds we're still here ya know... " Helena said, As Ijekiel scratched his neck... " Mhm... " he replied, Athanasia was a tomato, " ACT LIKE YOU DIDNT SEE ANYTHING! " Athanasia said.

" Alright ma'am... " Cable said, as Athanasia pouted, " Whatever. " she said as she looked at her phone.... it's already 12, let's go eat, hm? " Athanasia suggested as the others agreed and went to a restaurent to eat. 

_________________

Sorry for the lack of updating! hope you like this chapter today~ 

Sorry if it's short!