𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I woke up and looked up at my clock. It was already 5:32 A.M. We usually leave for work around 5:45 to get there at least 6 A.M.

"Shit, shit !!" I freaked out and went to my closet for clothes. My hair was all tangled and dirty. 

"FINN ARE YOU READY ??" Brook shouted from downstairs.

"IN A MINUTE !" I shouted back from upstairs. 

I brushed my hair at least so the hair & makeup person don't have to brush my ugly hair. I felt bad she already had to do more than 1 person's hair. It was already 5:47. I changed into some jeans and some shirt and put on a jacket. Then it was already 5:50. Brook is gonna yell at me probably for the entire car ride. But after I changed I quickly went down and rushed out of the front door. Brook and Sadie were already in the car. I slammed the car door and as soon as we heard the band noise from the door, Brook quickly pressed the pedal and we went off. 

"You need to fucking control your sleep schedule man." I heard Brook say while roughly driving past the streets.

"Sorry," I rubbed the back of my neck making an awkward face. 

Brook never liked being late, but with me, she was late ALL. THE. TIME. Probably one of the reasons she hates me but it's fine.

"I swear, if you're late like this one more time, you're getting your own license." Brook told me in an angry voice while she was slowing down the car to park near the sets and trailers. 

We all ran out quickly out of the car and apologized. The director nodded and said it was all good. Probably because were late half of the time. Only by a couple of minutes though. We all went into our trailers and got ready to film scenes for Stranger Things. It took about 15 minutes for me to be Mike Wheeler. I got out of the trailer and went onset with Millie and Noah because we were gonna start filming the skating rink scene. We were all laughing about how Millie was covered in a thick brown drink. Millie and Noah couldn't stop that they almost started crying. Classic Noah and Millie.

A Few Hours Later:

When we were done filming the skating rink scene, it was Brook and I's time to film together. It was when I apologize to her for being a dick to her whenever she was worried about me. I'm not sure why Mike got annoyed when Katie was just trying to protect him but that's pretty messed up.

We went to a different location to film that scene. It was in the Surfer's Boy Pizza Place with just the 2 of us sitting down when Eleven wanted to use the bathroom. 

"1, 2, 3, ACTION !" 

The Scene:

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom," Millie left the seat and went behind the camera. I sat on the opposite side of Brook and stared at her in awkward silence before I said my script.

"I'm sorry I've been a dick lately to you. It was wrong of me." 

Brook furrowed one of her eyebrows and looked away from me. 

"More than a dick actually." She responded not looking at me.

"Yes I know, and I'm very sorry about that. I will make it up to you."

"That's what you and Nancy always say." She finally looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"I will make it up to you. I pinky promise ! Please trust me. I will. I promise I will. I'm very sorry."

She held up her pinky near me and we both promised each other. She slightly smiled and wiped her tears away. That's when Millie was back.

"I'm back," Millie said while sitting next to me.

"CUT !" We heard the director say.

We all changed expressions and I heard Millie and Brook laughing. I smiled slightly and high-fived Brook.

We did a few scenes more until it was time for us to leave and go home.

Brook, Noah, and Millie were talking. I walked up to them and asked what they were talking about.

"We were gonna go out for food at a place where Millie booked for us. So no people except us." Brook smiled while turning around to face me. 

"Oh, that's cool ! Can I come ?" I asked nervously. 

"Yeah ! I mean we have the entire place to ourselves." Millie giggled with Noah and Brook.

Brook then soon stop and asked if Sadie can come. Millie answered yes and Brook went ahead to get Sadie.

Since Brook had already given me the car key, Noah, Millie, and I decided to wait in the car. A few minutes later we saw Sadie and Brook walking up to us. I was in the front seat and when I looked at Brook she was signaling me to go in the back. I sighed and went into the back. I don't know who's more important now, me or Sadie. I sat next to Noah and off we went. Millie gave Brook instructions on where to go and in 15 minutes we were there.

"They have the best foods here. Trust me." Millie was now running up to the entrance while holding Noah's hand. Me, Brook, and Sadie just walked normally to the entrance. It was a beautiful place. We sat down at the table and ordered our food. It soon came a few minutes later and we started eating. 

"This is pretty good !" Sadie pointed to her food. Millie looked and responded "I told you." While slightly smiling. 

We finished our food and paid for our food. Well, Brook paid for me and Sadie while Millie paid for her and Noah. We dropped off Millie and Noah but Sadie wanted to hang out at our house. We went home and as soon as I opened the door, Brook and Sadie ran to Brook's room. I decided to get a drink and feed Nick because he was staring at me the whole time I was drinking water. Then I brought him up to my bedroom and then I started checking my important notifications. It was another lovely day.