𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

It was a Tuesday and I was already up at 4:34 A.M. I usually wake up earlier but I guess the sleeping pill was strong.  I got out of bed and went downstairs to watch my favorite show. You guessed it, Modern Family. I was on Season 8.

While watching episode 13, Sadie came down with Finn. Which is good because if we hasn't woken up, I would've left him in the house. 

"Good Morning !" Sadie said while smiling. "Morning." I was walking toward her and gave her a short kiss on the cheeks. Finn looked at us in disgust and headed to the kitchen to eat breakfast. I don't really eat breakfast so I decided to skip it. After I was done watching episode 13, I decided to get dressed in a gray hoodie and some jeans. I walked back down and saw Finn watching Stranger Things. I sat next to him and watched the show with him. 

"Watching our show huh ?" I said with a smirk because I just appeared on the TV. "Yeah, it's pretty cool ain't it ?" He looked back at me with a grin on his face.

We continued watching until Sadie came down with a sweater I gave her. With some pair of sweat pants. I had more sweatpants than I had jeans. I looked at the clock to see it was only 5:19. We continued watching Stranger Things until it was time for us to go. I grabbed the car keys and headed out the door with Finn and Sadie. We hopped on a new car that I just bought a few weeks ago. Which is a Tesla. I've always wanted one but I wanted a Range Over first. 

"This is a great car," Finn said excitedly. "You're not driving it even if you get your license." I said while turning the engine and driving to set. "Okay," Finn while putting his hands up in surrender. I didn't bother to look at him because it was a new car that I loved and I didn't wanna crash it or scratch it. 

15 Minutes Later:

We parked near the set and we both went to our Trailer. My clothing for my character was already placed on the counter so I grabbed it and went into the little room to change. After I got to change, my hair & makeup person Riley started doing my makeup. 

"Are you ready for today ?" Riley asked me while putting foundation on me. "Yeah, I am," I said while closing my eyes so she could put a bit of eye shadow on me. "Your gonna work with Gabriella right ?" "Yeah ! That's why I'm excited." I responded while she writes my eyebrows and starts doing my hair. She put my hair back with some gel and placed a wig cap on my head. I looked weird at first but when she put the wig on my hair, I looked nice. I had long dirty blondish brown hair with some curvy straps. I looked pretty in it. 

After I got out of the trailer, I was greeted by Millie because her trailer was just right next to mine. 

"Hi Brook !" She hugged me. "Hey Millie !" I greeted her back and she turned to look at me. She had her nearly bald wig on. "I have to go now to film my scene but see you later !" She said while lightly jogging away. 

I continued walking to find Sadie. I saw her by Priah and Caleb. I started walking towards them.

"Hey guys ! How are you ?" I asked them. "I'm good ! How are you ?" Caleb asked me. "I'm amazing." I answered him. After, Priah and Sadie also replied with good and started talking about what they've been up to. 

"Sorry guys, will you excuse us ?" Sadie said while pulling me away from Caleb and Priah. Priah nodded and continued talking with Caleb. Sadie was still grabbing me by my arm and pulled me into an empty area. 

She stared at me for a second until she put her lips on mine. She kissed me passionately and slowly until she put her tongue in mine. I was shocked at first. But she was closing her eyes so she couldn't see. We continued until we heard the director say it was my turn to film. She stopped and smiled at me while I smile back at her. "Bye beautiful." She waved at me while I walked out of the area. "Love you." I said while waving back at her.

I walked into the scene to see Finn, Noah, Charlie, and Eduardo waiting for me. I quickly ran to them and we started filming the scene. It was the scene where we arrived at Suzie's house. I had to sing "Never Ending Story" with Noah while getting out of the car. 

The Scene:

"Turn around, look at what you seeeeee," Me and Noah sang.

"Katie would you shut up for 1 second." Finn turned around to look at me.

"Blah blah blah blah," I said while mocking him.

He sarcastically smiled at me and turned around to go near Suzie's front door.

"CUT !" We heard the director say. Me and Noah high fived and I went to get some water. When I came back I saw Finn with an arrow on his forehead. It looked super funny so I started laughing and making fun of him. He told me to shut up so I tried but I couldn't stop laughing. But a few seconds later I stopped laughing to get ready for the next scene. 

"1, 2, 3 ACTION !" The director yelled while we get into action.

A kid opened the door and shoot an arrow at Finn.

The Scene:

"Ow." Finn groaned. 

We all flinched and looked at Finn who was taking off the arrow from his forehead. We were about to ask him if Suzie was here until a black haired girl came to the door.

"CUT !!!" I heard the director say. 

We all got ready for the next scene while reading the script. 

And then a few hours later, the day ended and I soon fell asleep with my sleeping pill again. Because I was having a hard time falling asleep. 

I've been writing 2 or 3 chapters a day which I became tired of, so from now I'm gonna start writing 1 or 2 chapters a day. 

 Thank you guys so much for over a 100 readers ! Love you <3

-Author/ Destinee