Chapter 2 ➫ Interesado

This new worker has got me hooked onto him

This new worker has got me hooked onto him. Like a magnet. Most of my workers tell me about their private life & always want to get to know me since i'm a big mafia leader, But he is different. He just doesn't open up to anyone. I bet I can get his guard down. After all I'm jeon Jungkook.

"Boss! Boss! he's here!" My worker, Hoseok ran into my office and said. I went to the basement to see where my brother was. I saw him. Weak & helpless. "What is it you need ian? why did you say it was important but came late?" I asked him. He sighed before speaking. "I need to borrow some money." He said. I got furious, this is the 6th time this week!

"Little bro I know this is the sixth time but i need it!" Ian said. "NEED IT FOR WHAT? TO BUY FUCKING CIGARETTES? I GAVE YOU MONEY THE FIRST 5 TIMES THIS WEEK BUT THIS IS THE SIXTH TIME & NOW YOU'VE CROSSED THE LINE! IM NOT GIVING YOU ANY MORE MONEY!" i shouted at him

I was about to walk out but I felt someone glaring at me. I turned around to see Ian about to pull the trigger on me. I took my gun out and chuckled. "Y'know, I see why mother & father liked me better. All you do is fucking beg for shit like a little dog. I said putting the gun up to his chin "Jungkook don't pull it." Ian said with tears in his eyes. "Why shouldn't I? You tried to kill me so why shouldn't I kill you?" I asked.

"Because you're my little brother!" Ian said. "Yea, You only say that when you need something from me." I said while pulling the trigger. A tear fell from my eye but i quickly wiped it. "Clean this up" i demanded two of my men to do. They agreed & I walked out of the basement only to find my new worker with his jaw dropped. He made eye contact with me for a good 5 seconds & then ran away. "Shit did you see?!" I said running after him. I called my 3 other men to go find him & bring him to my apartment.

minutes later ❣︎
"We finally caught him boss, we're on our way now." Namjoon said. It's about damn time. I don't want him having to go to therapy for more than one reason. Once they arrived I sat him on the couch.

My men & I Stood side by side while waiting for me to speak. They put on cold faces, They already know this chat will be serious. The worker sat on the couch & crossed his arms while waiting for me to speak. "So I know you saw me kill my brother." I said "It's nothing i'll forget it-" He said "Don't interrupt me." I said. He sat with a blank face and listened. "So I need you to stay here until I say you can leave. Just in case you need anything to help with your mental health & also i can't have you go blabbing." I said

"Do I make myself clear?" I said. "Crystal." He said being cold back. God, he still hasn't fallen for me yet? Wow he's a tough one. i'll get him to talk to me.

Whatever it takes.