Chapter 8 ⇰ Paciencia

Its been 2 days with him

Its been 2 days with him. & I think i'm already in love with him. I cant stop thinking about him. Him & His plump lips, his blonde messy hair, just his everything. I Need to protect him. If anything happens to him I think i'll die. But anyway we're going to the gun range

I knocked on his door. "Precioso time to get up. I need to take you somewhere." i said "But it's 2pm!!" He said. "So?" I asked. "That's too early!" He said. "But precioso you have to go to work at 5." I said.

"Oh do I still have to go to work?!" He said. I unlocked the door only to find a half naked Jimin. His abs were soft & his hair was messy. "Oh-" I said "HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF KNOCKING?! YOU YOU Hentai!" (pervert) He yelled. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" I asked. I haven't learned japanese yet..

"I said you're handsome." He said smiling at me. I highly doubt he said that but ok. "Be ready in 20." I said. "Yes mr mafia man." He said. I love hearing those words from him. It brings peace to my soul. As I walked out somehow Taehyung was always there.

"So, 'Mr mafia man~' How are things going with him?" He asked me. "They're going fine Taehyung." I said. "So where you heading to now?" He asked me picking up something to eat. "Going to take him to the gun range, So i'm putting you in charge." I said. "Me~?!" he said with a mouthful of food in his mouth.

"Yes you, As much as I think
you're stupid I think you can get the job done." I said. "Thanks boss." he said while chewing his food. Did I just make a mistake? Putting my most silliest man in charge? Nah I think he'll do well. I saw jimin walk out.

I looked at him from head to toe, He looked gorgeous. He was wearing His Chanel boots along with a Chanel shirt & pants. He had his jewelry on. Almost as if he's a Mafia & im not. "DAMN" Taehyung said while eating. "Do you think it's too much to go the gun range?" He asked me. "N-No, you look just fine." I choked.

"He's definitely your type." Taehyung whispered into my ear. "Well let's get Going." I said. As we rode in the car he made conversation with me. Could it be? he's actually trying? "T-The weather.. It looks really nice." He said. I tried to hold my laugh in but couldn't. "Hey! I'm trying my best!" He said looking out the window.

crap. I didn't mean to laugh. "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to laugh." I said. "Well did I do good atleast?" he said. "Better than ever Precioso." I said. "What does precioso mean even?" He asked me. "Oh.. It means Precious in spanish." I said. "You speak spanish?" He asked me. "Just a little, I used to live in spain. I moved here to become a mafia." I said.

"I eventually forgot the language, it's been so long." I said. "Well we're here." I also said. As we got out he didn't look so thrilled. "Why are we at a gun range?!" He asked. "For you to learn how to shoot a gun!" I said. "Oh cool do I get a gun?! Am i gonna be like one of those mafia men?!" He said excitedly. "That was funny precioso, you're not getting a gun." i said.

"I just need you to be able to defend yourself just in case Me or my 5 men aren't with you." I said. "Anything to get out of work." He said. "Nice try, I need my designer." I winked. Once we got in he didn't seem scared at all. Like maybe he's been here before? "Have you been here before?" I asked him. "yes, with my father. but that was when I was 16." He said

Once it was his turn to shoot the gun he got a headshot. "Did I do good?!" He said with the headphones on. "YES YOU DID WELL!" I gave him a thumbs up so he could hear me. He danced around once he saw he did good. God he was so cute. It looks like he knows how to use a gun. I would buy him something to eat but it's time for him to go to work.

"PRECIOSO! ITS TIME FOR WORK!" I shouted. "AW MAN! IM KIND OF HUNGRY!" he shouted. I took the headphones off and he listened to me. "How about i'll buy you something to eat while you're at work?" I asked him "Yes please mr mafia man" Jimin said. "Come on, Let's get you to work." I said.

He followed behind me into the car & Spoke again. "I'm excited for therapy this Thursday." He said. "Really? Why are you excited?" I asked him. "Because if I can talk to you, maybe it'll be the same with other people!" He said. "Ah I see precioso. As long as you're happy." I said. "So what do you want me to bring you for lunch?" I asked him.

"Sushi!" He said. "Okay Love. We're here." I said. I unlocked the car door for him & he got out. Before going into the office he waved at me. "Bye precioso!" I said. Wow, I really got him to trust me that quick. Now i'd feel bad if anything happened to him. I swear on my life i'll protect him.

Remember to vote!