Chapter 13 ➣ Spain.

As the day went by, Jimin and I took turns watching Lina so the other could go pack

As the day went by, Jimin and I took turns watching Lina so the other could go pack. Once we were done packing. we all immediately went to bed. My sister kept tossing and turning in the bed. She even ended up kicking me.

hours later
I woke up early to make sure the airplane was ready to go. I'm ready to see my mamá. I i miss her so much. 12 minutes later Lina woke up.

"Jungkook! why is he still sleeping?! we're going to see mamá!" She said excitedly. "That's because he's tired nina." I said. 30 Mins later jimin woke up. "you're up!" Lina hugged him. "You're gonna meet mamá!" She said. "Yea babe she'll love you." I said. He smiled then went to go get ready for the day.

After he got ready We all got on the plane. "Be safe boss." Yoongi said. "We will." I said. I was excited for my mamá to meet Jimin. I know she'd love him. Lina kept moving around on the plane. "Na Na stop moving." I said. "Okay big brother, But im sad" She said. "Why?" I asked.

"Because I wanted to live with kookie and his husband!" She cried. "Nina Kookie is coming back in spain with you. Not just to drop you off, remember?" I asked her. "I forgot." She said.

As the 12 hours past We did nothing but sleep. I could tell Jimin was tense but I didn't know why. Oh shit, I forgot he hates meeting new people. But I still have no doubt mother will love him. Once we got to the house I felt so much ptsd

While papá was dying mother was away living in her mothers house to raise Na Na. She thought that it wouldn't be safe for her to live with pa since he was at work all day.

"We don't have to go in if you don't want to." Jimin said. "No i'll do it. I miss my mamá." I said. He held my hand while Lina ran to the front door. "MAMÁ!! OPEN THE DOOR! KOOKIES BACK AND HE BROUGHT HIS HUSBAND!" Lina said. I found it cute how she said husband instead of fiancé.

Soon Mamá opened the door. "Is it true you guys got married and didn't even invite me." She said. "No mamá! We would invite you for sure!" I said. "Is this the person that's healing my mafia son?!" she asked. "Thank you so much for Helping him get better. He hasn't had a relationship ever since his father died.

And that was Three years ago" she said. "Oh Im not the only one that healed someone. He helped me in ways you can't imagine." He said. "Really?! My son helping someone?!" She said. "Cmon Ma!" I said trying to change the subject.

I invited jimin into our house. As expected She made dinner. "Kookie you should've told me you were coming!!" My mother said "And you should've told me that you were dropping Lina off. Jimin had to watch her the whole day." I said.

"You're acting like she was bad!!" My mother said. "Which she wasn't," Jimin said glaring at me. "She painted my nails." He said. "I did a really good job!!" She said. "I'm sure you did Na Na" My mom said. "So lemme see the ring he bought you." She said to Jimin.

Once Jimin held out his finger, My mom was stunned because of the rock on it. "Guau, de ninguna manera!! (wow no way.) I knew my son was In love but I didn't think he was this in love!!" she said. "congratulations Jungkook & Jimin! I've never seen Jungkook this happy before." She said.

"Has he seriously never been this happy?" He asked. "Well there was this one time, But that son of a bitch killed the love of my life. But Jungkook made him pay. He killed him right after he did that." She said. "I miss Papá, He died when I was 2 years old." Lina said.

"We all do Na Na but Life goes on." Má said. "So when's the wedding?" She asked. "As soon as we kill this mother fucker Jimin used to date. He's a dumb fucker." I said. "If I may ask, what did he do?" Má asked.

"It's fine, you can. He abused me for 2 months." Jimin said. I felt Jimin coming to hold my hand. I know he would've started crying soon so I tried to prevent him from crying. "Jungkook make you you get him in is Cerebro (brain)" She said.

"Don't worry I will." I said "Well Dinner was amazing mamá but i'm exhausted. Jet lag." I said trying to get away from the table. "Don't forget you're washing the dishes!" she said. "Ugh I know!! I thought you would've forgotten!!" I said. "I never forget." She said. "I'll help you wash them babe." Jimin said.

As we were washing the dishes Jimin spoke. "I Love your mom already, she seems so nice & sweet." Jimin said. "Yea she is, I don't think i'd be able to manage if anything happened to her." I said.