Chapter 1: Superpower

Please do understand my english ㅜㅜ

---------

(Teacher)Eruhaben (with eyeglasses): If you have a superpower, what would you do at the very least?

...Cale Barrow, stand up.

WS: Hmm, I'll rule the world. (while gazing at the redhead who seems not paying attention to the class)

Eruhaben: Rule the world... hmm... (with a serious look on his face)

...You, the blue haired one, stand up. (pointing at Bud)

Bud: (stood up from his chair with a loud screech) Sir, yes sir! I will protect anyone as much as I can and use it in a good way sir!

Eruhaben: Hmm... (seems contemplating)

WS: (sneered) what a boring life. (crossed his legs with his arms on the back of his head)

Alberu: hmm-hm (slightly nodding his head)

Clopeh: Sir! I will use it to create a legend-! (got cut off)

Eruhaben: Shut up.

You. (locked eyes with Cale) If you have a superpower... what would you do at the very least?

Cale: (stopped flipping the book and stood up) I will go away and live in the countryside, do some farming as I have the power to protect myself from any harm, avoid getting into other people's mess, save some money so I won't get starve and slack off for the rest of my life.

(The classroom fell into silence)

Alberu: ...Ho

Choi Han: Cale-nim... (puppy eyes)

Eruhaben: (smirk)

WS: (took off his mask with a widened eyes with his index finger trembling while pointing at Cale) Y-you...you! What bullshit?!

Bud: ...huh? (struggling with his eyeglasses and ID)

WS: Say that again! I dare you to say that-! (chit-chat chit-chat blah blah blah)

Clopeh: (sparkling eyes x clasped hands)

Cale: (already sat back from his seat comfortably as if it's a very natural thing to do after answering the 'Why-is-he-asking-such-obvious-QUESTION?'