Part 2

I woke up and find myself on the floor, guess I cried to sleep again for the- I do not even know right now I lost count. I got up and did my morning routine and went to school.

TIME SKIP

I was hoping that I would not bump into my bullies, well i was wrong because they appeared right in front of me. Jeongin pinned me to the wall.

SEUNGMIN: HEY! HAVE U FINISHED OUR HOMEWORK?

Y/N: N-no...

JEONGIN: UGH SERIOUSLY?!

Y/N: I didn't finish mine too...

FELIX: I SWEAR TO GOD- *raises his hand

I closed my eyes waiting for the slap, but then the slap landed on someone else...I opened my eyes to see...Hyunjin holding onto Felix's hand.

FELIX: BRO WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! ARE U ON HER SIDE?! WHY DID U STOP ME FROM SLAPPING?!

HYUNJIN: She already said herself she didn't finished hers, we'll end up getting detention with her anyways.

FELIX: UGH FINE! You're safe this time, I'll get you another time.

HYUNJIN'S POV

I'm sorry Y/N...I know you do not understand why we are doing this...you'll find out soon...I promise to protect you as much as I can...

TIME SKIP

Y/N'S POV

I was walking back home in the cold night, alone. Then I felt someone placing a coat on me. I turned to see...Hyunjin?

HYUNJIN: I'm not here to hurt you, I promise.

This was my first time seeing Hyunjin speaking softly, his voice was calming so I just trusted him.

HYUNJIN: You wanna eat? My treat.

Y/N: Sure...

Pure silence while we were eating until I broke the silence.

Y/N: Why are u suddenly being so nice to me?

HYUNJIN: It's kind of a long story. I've never wanted to bully you along with my friends. I just had no choice.

Y/N: What sto-

FELIX: HWANG HYUNJIN.

HYUNJIN: F-felix- I can e-explain-

FELIX: .....

I got up from my chair, facing Felix.

Y/N: It wasn't his fault, I was the one who asked him to sit with me.

HYUNJIN: Fe-

Cutting off Hyunjin's words, Felix grabbed my neck and pulled me all the way to a dark corner.

HYUNJIN: FELIX PL-

FELIX: ARE YOU ON MINE OR HER SIDE?

HYUNJIN: Y-yours...

FELIX: Here take this and make a nice cut on her legs and arms. *passes a knife

I saw Hyunjin froze. He took the knife with his shaky hands. I closed my eyes, preparing myself for the intense pain.

FELIX: WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

HYUNJIN: I-I- No.

I heard the knife fell on the ground followed by a slap.

FELIX: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

HYUNJIN: LEE FELIX ITS ALREADY OVER Y/N'S BROTHER IS DEAD, IT'S NOT LIKE HE'S GOING GO HURT YOU ANYMORE! HURTING Y/N IS USELESS, SHE'S INNOCENT!

I was shocked, brother? I had a brother? My brother bullied Felix? I have no idea what was Hyunjin saying. And Felix...