Part 4

HYUNJIN'S POV

I quickly ran to the building, worried that Y/N might be there. I arrived and ran all the way to the rooftop without even thinking of using the elevator.

When I reached the rooftop, I saw Y/N, standing at the edge and was about to jump.

Y/N'S POV:

I moved another step, thinking my life is going to end right now. But I felt a hand gripping on to me. I looked up and saw Hyunjin. He pulled me up and settled me on the floor.

HYUNJIN: BAE Y/N WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! ENDING YOUR LIFE THERE?!

Y/N: I- I- I'm just...tired...

Hyunjin hugged me and comforted me while stroking my hair.

HYUNJIN: Everything is going to be alright now. Forget about what Felix said to you. I'll find a way to stop them from bullying you...I promise...

I cried even harder by his words, and the way he comforted me. I have never been comforted by someone like this...I ended up falling asleep because of how tired I was.

TIME SKIP

When I woke up the next morning, I went downstairs. I saw blood stains that lead to...the basement? I went down the stairs to the basement to find Hyunjin tied up, his legs had some cuts. I run to him to untie him.

HYUNJIN: Y-Y/N no....don't....

Y/N: Shut up I don't care what my father is going to do to me. As long I get you out.

I quickly untied him and lead him to a secret pathway to leave my house. I helped him to walk back to his house since we live in the same neighbourhood.

Y/N: You should've woken me up instead of sending me home.

HYUNJIN: It's alright.

Y/N: WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY IT'S ALRIGHT? MY DAD LEGIT TIED YOU UP AND CUT-

My words were cut off when Hyunjin leaned in to kiss me.

HYUNJIN: I-I'm sorry I don't know what I was thinking-

I smiled and just continued to treat Hyunjin's cuts.

A WEEK LATER

I moved to Hyunjin's house without my dad knowing. We got closer a little by little everyday but Felix still does not know about this.

HYUNJIN'S POV

I went to the washroom to change my bandage...that was when Felix came in...

FELIX: Dude what happened to you?

HYUNJIN: Nothing.

FELIX: What do you mean by 'nothing'? It's literally a cut- or a few cuts-

HYUNJIN: No need to worry about me.

I said that while going out of the bathroom, leaving Felix a little suspicious and a little worried about me. I decided to go find for Y/N since it is almost lunchbreak.

TIME SKIP

FELIX'S POV

I followed Hyunjin secretly...he went into the class and came out together with Y/N-? Wow are they really dating each other now?

FELIX: Hyunjin, can I speak to Y/N alone at the rooftop please?

HYUNJIN: No, I-

Y/N: What do u want to say, just say it here. I have no time for you.

FELIX: But I-

HYUNJIN: SHE SAID SAY IT HERE THEN SAY IT HERE.

FELIX: Okay...but Hyunjin I just want some privacy with her...for a moment...please?

HYUNJIN: NO-

Y/N: It's okay, Hyunjin you can go eat first I'll come after I'm done talking to Felix.

HYUNJIN: Okay be safe.

I waited for Hyunjin to walk a distance away from us, even though I know he is going to spy on me to see if I am going to hurt Y/N.

Y/N: So what do you want to say?

FELIX: Y/N...after the day where I went over my limits...I regretted what I said, I found out that you were actually going to commit suicide...I'm sorry Y/N for bullying you all this while...I regret my actions towards you all this while....I know you won't forgive me but I just want to let you know that I'm sorry.

Y/N: Felix I...well this was unexpected...but I forgive you...

FELIX: Really?

Y/N: Yea...okay I gotta go now, nice talking to you by the way.

Seeing Y/N smile makes me blush....I don't know why...it just reminds me of our old times together before she lost her memories...