Part 1

Y/N'S POV

I was sitting in the bus, thinking about my day again. I just hate school so much because I have to face my bullies, Hwang Hyunjin and his friends. My abusive and alcoholic dad forces me to go to school and even threatened to kill me if I don't.

TIME SKIP

I walk through the school hall, going to my locker to take my books for the first lesson of the day. After that, I went into class and saw my bullies. They were eyeing me as if they were going to murder me soon. Class starts as usual and nothing bad happened so far until recess. I was about to exit my class when the leader, Felix pulled my hair.

FELIX: Where do you think you're going?

Y/N: ....

LEEKNOW: HEY! ANSWER HIM! *slaps Y/N

FELIX: Drag her up to the rooftop.

Hyunjin did as what he was told and dragged me up the stairs until the rooftop. I started to cry because of the pain.

HYUNJIN: *throws me to the side

Y/N: WHAT HAVE I EVEN DONE TO YOU ALL?! I'VE NEVER HURTED ANY OF YOU!!

This was my first time shouting to my bullies, since I was always scared to speak up. There was pure silence until Felix grabbed my neck.

FELIX: Who do you think you are to yell at us?

Y/N: ...

CHANGBIN: HAHAHAHA LOOK AT YOU, BRAVE TO YELL BUT DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO ANSWER!

Felix grabbed onto my neck harder, I was suffocating to breathe.

Y/N: P-ple-ase- s-st-stop I b-beg y-you-

CHANGBIN: Can you just shut up. *punches me in the stomach

HYUNJIN: Felix.

FELIX: What?

HYUNJIN: I think you should let her go now, she's suffocating. Do you want us to be in jail for killing someone?

FELIX: Are you on her side?

HYUNJIN: N‐no.

FELIX: If you're not then beat her up, NOW. *drops me to the floor

Hyunjin did as what he was told since he does not want to get in trouble. I was a little grateful that I am getting beaten up instead of getting choked. Sadly after a while I passed out from the pain.

HYUNJIN'S POV

HYUNJIN: Felix.

FELIX: What now?

HYUNJIN: She just passed out.

FELIX: Okay good. Let's go now boys.

HAN: What are we going to do with her?

FELIX: Leave her, duh. Have you all lost your brain cells?

SEUNGMIN: What if someone comes up and reports to the principal?

FELIX: OH GOODNESS GRACIOUS ARE YOU ALL SUDDENLY ON HER SIDE AFTER THESE YEARS? JUST LEAVE HER OR THROW HER DOWN THE BUILDING THEN. ITS NOT OUR FIRST TIME HANDLING THAT GIRL.

TIME SKIP

Y/N'S POV

I woke up and find myself still at the school's rooftop. I looked at the time and it was 8pm. Oh no I am going to be dead by my dad for sure. I went home as fast as possible, with my bruised body.

TIME SKIP

I finally arrived home and quickly went in.

DAD: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN BAE Y/N?

Y/N: I was at school.

DAD: SCHOOL? SCHOOL ENDED HOURS AGO.

Y/N: I was studying at the library.

DAD: I DON'T BELIEVE YOU! YOU LIAR!!!!

I had to lie to dad, since I did not have any choices. He took out his belt and started to beat me up. After he was done, I cried on the floor and fell asleep in pain.