Part 3

And Felix....his eyes were filled with tears? I never expected someone cold and mean like him to cry, what exactly made him cry?

FELIX: .....HYUNJIN WHAT DO U MEAN BAE JAE WON IS DEAD....

HYUNJIN: I BET YOU DID NOT KNOW, WHILE U WERE IN THE COMA HE COMMITED SUICIDE AFTER HE HURTED Y/N!

Y/N: Hyunjin what are you talking about-

A FEW YEARS AGO

JAEWON: SHUT UP NERD YOU'LL NEVER BE GOOD! *pushed Felix

Jaewon pushed Felix too hard that made him fell down the stairs. I ran immediately to him

Y/N: FELIX! JAEWON WHAT THE HELL WERE U THINKING?!?!

A/N POV:

Felix broke some of his bones and ended up in a coma for about a year. Y/N distanced herself between Jaewon because of what he did to Felix. One day, Jaewon's car drifted and hit Y/N'S car. After seeing that he hurted his sister, Jaewon got out of the car and commited suicide in the car by stabbing himself since he knows Y/N will forever continue to hate him whether dead or alive. At the same time Y/N lost her memories due to the accident's impact. Felix woke up from his coma soon after and wanted to get revenge on Jaewon but could not manage to find him so he took revenge on Y/N instead.

BACK TO THE PRESENT TIME

Y/N'S POV

Y/N: Felix was my ex-boyfriend....?

HYUNJIN: Well ye-

FELIX: NO I NEVER KNEW YOU MY ENTIRE LIFE! YOU'RE JUST A USELESS PERSON WHO SHOULD NOT EXIST HERE! I WISH YOU WOULD JUST DIE!

HYUNJIN: DUDE WHAT DID U JUST SAID?!

I was hurted by his words, without saying anything else, I ran off. I heard Hyunjin calling my name behind but I ignored and continued to run...

HYUNJIN'S POV

HYUNJIN: You....have gone too far....IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER YOU'RE THE ONE TO BLAME.

I quickly run after Y/N but shortly lost her after the pedestrian light and a large bus blocked my view. I am hoping that she is not going to go to that one building....which is the building where most people commit suicide....

A FEW MINUTES LATER

Y/N'S POV

I finally stopped running, exhausted and tired. I sat at the edge of the rooftop of a tall building and looked to the bottom. I sighed not knowing what should I do, I teared up.

Y/N: Why...did I really lose my memories? Were Hyunjin and Felix just acting? UGH I HATE MYSELF AM I EVEN NORMAL?! WHY IS MY LIFE LIKE THIS?! WHY AM I GETTING BULLIED?! NOBODY CARES FOR ME, DAD ABUSES ME, HYUNJIN AND HIS FRIENDS BULLY ME AND NOBODY WANTS TO BE MY FRIEND! I RATHER BE DEAD THAN LIVING IN THIS WORLD!

I got up, standing up at the edge and prepare to end myself.